Wrestling Legends Superstar Threads

denbigh7

@Red Rooster In your WL install guide, it says this about superstar threads: * Superstar Threads may not work or may be messed up for some wrestlers.

If I wanted to try to create an alt attire for a wrestler, would it mess anything up? I’m all for trial and error, I just don’t want to do any permanent damage to the save or anything.

If I remember correctly, it only works for wrestlers that had Superstar Threads attires.  That's why it says may not work or may be messed up for some wrestlers.  Go into Superstar Threads & see how the attire looks.  You can save alts as far as I know.

11 hours ago, XIII XHP said:

If I remember correctly, it only works for wrestlers that had Superstar Threads attires.  That's why it says may not work or may be messed up for some wrestlers.  Go into Superstar Threads & see how the attire looks.  You can save alts as far as I know.

So basically, the non-modded wrestlers that were already in the game, correct? 
The 2 in particular I want to change are Ted DiBiase and The Big Boss Man...want to give them mid 80s UWF attires.

• What? 1

• 2 weeks later...

@denbigh

As long as they are in-game wrestlers, I suppose.  It also depends if it's a stock attire, I feel like, so the colors of the Superstar Attires match up.  Hey, I could be wrong, though.  You have to check for yourself.