PS3 DLC to PS2 Mod

SVR11Fan

Hey, I’m new to this modding thing and have a question.

Would it be possible to inject SVR 2011 DLC from the PS3 into the PS2 version? I really want to put Layla in the game. I know they say it’s a lot easier to mod the PlayStation 2 version. 

if possible, would someone who has all her files that I would need be able to send it to me and walk me through going about putting her in?

Also I’m using an SVR 11’ ISO and PCSX2 emulator ... 

Edited by SVR11Fan

On 2/10/2021 at 4:04 PM, SVR11Fan said:

Hey, I’m new to this modding thing and have a question.

Would it be possible to inject SVR 2011 DLC from the PS3 into the PS2 version? I really want to put Layla in the game. I know they say it’s a lot easier to mod the PlayStation 2 version. 

if possible, would someone who has all her files that I would need be able to send it to me and walk me through going about putting her in?

Also I’m using an SVR 11’ ISO and PCSX2 emulator ... 

ps3 pac file cannot be ported to ps2, btw ps3/xbox 360 mod is more easier to mod than ps2, because both console has unlimited arc and unlimited slot so u can do anything with the game, but ps2 has a limited arc and slot

1 hour ago, fachrym91 said:

ps3 pac file cannot be ported to ps2, btw ps3/xbox 360 mod is more easier to mod than ps2, because both console has unlimited arc and unlimited slot so u can do anything with the game, but ps2 has a limited arc and slot

How do I port a PS2 SVR 09 model into the PS2 version of SVR 11? Since PlayStation 3 models are out of the picture 

Edited by SVR11Fan