*PLEASE HELP* Glowing, blotchy patches and glowing stripes on Alt Attire skin

RaynorIRL

Hello all. I could REALLY use your help. Got WWE2K19 for PC a couple days ago. I started modding it with some new models. Did that, everyrhing seemed fine. Then started making alt attires in CAW mode. Made one for EC3 that I thought looked fine but can't remember for sure. Then moved on to R-Truth. I test out the entrance and his skin had these weird glowing blotchy patches. Nothing on attires. Just the skin. Thought it could be the glitter materiel I put on his glove so I changed it, nothing. 

I end up COMPLETELY uninstalling, deleting my cloud save, removing ALL TRACE of any mods or anything that existed pertaining to mods. So just the base game unchanged. I load it up, test it out. Still happens. Sometimes, its so bad that it looks like glowing stripes across the entirety of thr skin.. again, the attires parts are untouched. It's the skin.. It even happens on some CAW parts such as dreadlock hair. It seems like it could be some lighting issue. If I zoom in on highlight reel, it looks like square patches on their skin.

I have tried everything. Uninstalled, reinstalled, verified game cache (several times), updated my graphics driver. No matter what I do, same result. I look online and no one else seems to have had this problem in the 2 years this game has been out. I'm at a complete loss. If ANYONE knows the fix for this PLEASE help me! 😫😫

Either way, thank you for your time!

Edited by RaynorIRL