TUTORIAL: Importing Custom Models To WWE 2K20

Pepsiguy2

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Deviozbeats said:

how would i go about like getting the all the files of a wwe 2k19 pac mod and installing them into 2k20?

>Extract pac

>extract yobj
>open yobj in max

>follow tutorial to rig to 2k20 skeleton

>export mdl

how would i go about like getting the all the files of a wwe 2k19 pac mod and installing them into 2k20?

what software can i use for extracting?

When i use wrestleminus i cant find anything

3d-max-bliss.jpg

so i opened up the model in x-rey and just extracted each individual body part to 3d max. Now im just looking through to see how to add the textures.

Edited by Deviozbeats

Hanley's video shows the entire process of converting a 19 model to 20. If you need voice, watch my video as the process is essentially the same, Im just using a custom built model.

The general process would be to import the yobj, using any script. We don't need the rigging. Then import your character mdl you're replacing and nif the entire 19 model, then reimport that nif and rig it up to the 20 skeleton using skinwrap.

• 5 months later...

How you tried to do this process with any of the 2k19 mods? There are so many high-quality models for 2k19 that I'm suprised none have been ported over to 2k20. Are there issues with doing this? I'm a programmer but not really good with 3d modelling software, or I would try it myself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/4/2021 at 7:52 PM, Pepsiguy2 said:

Basically, Hanleys' video with commentary. Except, my mic kept cutting out. Sorry. All the important bits are still clear though, i watched it over.

Post any questions you got, I guess.

I watched that video yesterday and it's not available now...