TUTORIAL: Installing Mods For WWE 2K20

Pepsiguy2

2 hours ago, Koolguss said:

This is great news but I must say having mods finally would be great but if the game is still glitchy and unplayable whats the point?

If it's unplayable then why have I completed 15 matches in the last 2 days testing mods? Shut up, the "unplayable" shit is hyperbole. Game works fine. Just turn off replays and don't have a shit PC.

People, don't post in my topics if you're gonna shit talk 20. I don't wanna hear it.

Edited by Pepsiguy2

30 minutes ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

If it's unplayable then why have I completed 15 matches in the last 2 days testing mods? Shut up, the "unplayable" shit is hyperbole. Game works fine. Just turn off replays and don't have a shit PC.

People, don't post in my topics if you're gonna shit talk 20. I don't wanna hear it.

Wow Im sorry if my opinion offended you bro I apologize. Last time i played it was a glitch nightmare but that was awhile back maybe things have changed look forward to what you showcase next.  

I'm just tired of people talking shit about the games I play. First Battlegrounds and now 2k20 I'm sorry for lashing. 

If the game was LITERALLY unplayable it would not legally be able to be sold (See: Cyberpunks removal from PSN) 

Edited by Pepsiguy2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...