SmackDown Reloaded - 48 arenas, covering 5 years

Titavius

sdrld-logo.png

SmackDown Reloaded is an upcoming arena mod-pack for WWE 2K19 that spans the years 1999 through 2003. The five original WWE SmackDown games explored the "transition" years; starting with the tail end of the "Attitude Era" and ending with the beginning of the "Ruthless Aggression" period. SmackDown Reloaded attempts to recreate the magic of this unique time in professional wrestling, as faithfully as possible. 

For up-to-date information, please consider checking us out on Twitter! 

Provisional release date, April 2021. 

pre1.png

pre6.png

pre7.png

• Like 28
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 3
  • Woo 5

On 2/5/2021 at 3:33 AM, arhayes91 said:

This is incredible, Its 99.9% perfect, lol only reason I say that is because it takes away the RAW '98 arena

It will however include the Raw 99 arena, which is effectively the same arena, only with the wwf.com placard added

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Titavius said:

It will however include the Raw 99 arena, which is effectively the same arena, only with the wwf.com placard added

Will the sides be the trons or the curtains with the lighting rigs?

On 2/5/2021 at 6:44 PM, TheRealWorldsChamp said:

Oh man! This is awesome. I'll be making an extra game file for this. Totally worth it!

I was just thinking this. Is there any way to port over a current roster? 

23 hours ago, TheRealWorldsChamp said:

In what regard?

Let's say I have a backup of my game, modded or original. Could I just drag and drop an arena pack in the backup and play? Or would I have to re-import my modded roster aswell?

I've never tried it, but I would say if you had a modded game, copied all of the files into a new save and then dropped an arena pack in there, it would work. You should really only see issues if you had previous modded arenas, because the misc files would likely not jive. 

But if you had modded wrestlers only, let's say, and never touched arenas...then dropped an arena pack in there...you should be good. If that makes sense. lol

On 2/25/2021 at 1:14 PM, TheRealWorldsChamp said:

I've never tried it, but I would say if you had a modded game, copied all of the files into a new save and then dropped an arena pack in there, it would work. You should really only see issues if you had previous modded arenas, because the misc files would likely not jive. 

But if you had modded wrestlers only, let's say, and never touched arenas...then dropped an arena pack in there...you should be good. If that makes sense. lol

That makes sense but I wish I knew that before I added like 150 wrestlers to my modded arena roster lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...