Low FPS

KJ SimsJr

So my game was running on 60 Fps until all of a sudden it just went went down to 30 Fps without any mods installed since. I was wondering what I need to do. I have cleared my modded pac, movies, and sound folder and I still have low FPS. I wanted to wonder if anything could increase the fps because now my game is so slow it's unplayabe.

What graphics card do you have? Do you have GeForce Experience or whatever the Radeon equivalent is? If so your GPU drivers may have been updated automatically and there maybe a problem with the new driver.

I would try a fresh install of new GPU drivers, just incase something has got corrupted.

• 3 weeks later...

In addition to what @Red Rooster posted above, use Display Driver Uninstaller before installing the GPU drivers to clean out any potentially problematic remains.

Another thing that could be is that if you have an integrated GPU/APU and a Dedicated one, the wrong one is chosen for the game. Use your driver software to ensure the proper one is chosen. If you're on the latest Windows 10 20H2 release or later and the latest compliant drivers then the way to choose which card is chosen for each app has likely changed. Right-click the desktop, then Display Settings->Graphics Settings and under Graphics Performance Preference add the WWE2K19_x64.exe and set it to High Performance (with your dedicated GPU selected).