Add more music slots

Wacho

So far, we can only replace existing sound.

If you're running out of entrance music to replace, a workaround is to add a secondary tron (Mini, Stage, Ram, for example) with the entrance music mixed in (the tron must be long enough for the music to play through the entrance). Then assign that Tron with music to the Wrestler with Data Editor for both Entrance and Victory Media (this is why you can't use the Titantron, as you can't play the Titantron during victory scenes, only secondary trons).

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

If you're running out of entrance music to replace, a workaround is to add a secondary tron (Mini, Stage, Ram, for example) with the entrance music mixed in (the tron must be long enough for the music to play through the entrance). Then assign that Tron with music to the Wrestler with Data Editor for both Entrance and Victory Media (this is why you can't use the Titantron, as you can't play the Titantron during victory scenes, only secondary trons).

good idea thanks, but will the music of the titantron also play for royal rumble? except the number 1 and 2

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wacho said:

good idea thanks, but will the music of the titantron also play for royal rumble? except the number 1 and 2

No, that's the only caveat. Then again, it's only a couple of seconds anyway as the music doesn't play as long as it used to in Rumbles for previous games.

If you want an alternate music to play in the royal rumble, you can assign the advanced entrance without music and just use the trons with music, and set a different music for the Easy entrance. The Easy entrance music always plays during royal rumbles, even if the wrestler has an advanced entrance active.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 4:50 PM, Cave Waverider said:

No, that's the only caveat. Then again, it's only a couple of seconds anyway as the music doesn't play as long as it used to in Rumbles for previous games.

If you want an alternate music to play in the royal rumble, you can assign the advanced entrance without music and just use the trons with music, and set a different music for the Easy entrance. The Easy entrance music always plays during royal rumbles, even if the wrestler has an advanced entrance active.

Hi, I didn't have much time to do this, but now, I want to put the music on the minitron. I extracted the video from the pac file, but from what I see RAD Tools does not allow to lengthen the minitron, I put the music on it but it only plays a few seconds, is there any way to lengthen the video? Also the music that I put on the minitron sounds very low. Thanks

Edited by Wacho
error

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 8:50 PM, Cave Waverider said:

Will the music only play if it's assigned to a secondary tron? I've been trying to do this workaround with D'Lo Brown's titantron and the video plays fine during his entrance but the music is muted. 

EDIT: DM, got it working. Neat trick! 

Edited by Wrestling Warrior

6 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Will the music only play if it's assigned to a secondary tron? I've been trying to do this workaround with D'Lo Brown's titantron and the video plays fine during his entrance but the music is muted. 

EDIT: DM, got it working. Neat trick! 

You can add it to the main Titantron. The problem is that you can't play the Titantron after the match, so you can't use it for victory music. That's why it's better to add the music to a secondary tron (Mini, Wall, Ramp or Post) which you can set to play for the victory. And yes, the music will also play in arenas where that particular secondary tron isn't visible.