Conflicting Mods

Chainsaw Gnarly

Anyone ever have the issue of two arenas loading in at the same time? I'm new to modding so please excuse the noob questions.

I've tried a few fixes with no luck. It seems the files are getting confused somewhere. 20210126101403_1.jpg

yes, you have downloaded multiple arena mods and installed different misc files. most arena mods are not compatible with each other unless you manually edit the misc files

pac/root/misc01_start

pac/root/misc04_arena

inside wrestleminus

9 hours ago, mattfick said:

yes, you have downloaded multiple arena mods and installed different misc files. most arena mods are not compatible with each other unless you manually edit the misc files

pac/root/misc01_start

pac/root/misc04_arena

inside wrestleminus

A few takeaways from yesterdays modding problems I resolved with the help of  everyone in the community. Order of operations with arena packs is definitely a priority. Arenas can glitch in layers if you have wrestle plus installed with CCT glitching most arenas (don't use them together) One of the old arena packs (2K18 Hidden Arenas) is incompatible with the (2015-2018) pack. Sometimes this can be corrected with vanilla files, but if you used a titan arena BEFORE the mega packs you will need a fresh install AND to delete your save game data. I now have 25-30 arenas with no over-writing. HUGE thanks to everyone who helped sort this out. I have dropbox backups of any of these just in case others have the same problem, or can't download the originals.

5 hours ago, Chainsaw Charlie said:

A few takeaways from yesterdays modding problems I resolved with the help of  everyone in the community. Order of operations with arena packs is definitely a priority. Arenas can glitch in layers if you have wrestle plus installed with CCT glitching most arenas (don't use them together) One of the old arena packs (2K18 Hidden Arenas) is incompatible with the (2015-2018) pack. Sometimes this can be corrected with vanilla files, but if you used a titan arena BEFORE the mega packs you will need a fresh install AND to delete your save game data. I now have 25-30 arenas with no over-writing. HUGE thanks to everyone who helped sort this out. I have dropbox backups of any of these just in case others have the same problem, or can't download the originals.

wrestleplus and cct have nothing to do with arena mods. but wrestle plus should not be used along side cct.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattfick said:

wrestleplus and cct have nothing to do with arena mods. but wrestle plus should not be used along side cct.

Thank you. It was an order of operations issue. I had a 2K15-18 mod and the 2K18 arena mod at the same time and that was causing the glitch.