Replace In-game render?

akasson47

I have a few in game alt attires I have made for my mods. I use real life renders for my wrestlers but I cant seem to find a way to change the in game alt attire renders. Is this even possible? I use CCT and data editor for my mods and renders.

I downloaded a HQ Steve Austin mod on 2km.com. I then installed it using CCT. I then installed my real life render using CCT. The mod works and so does the render. The mod is CC compatible so I can make alt attires using the in game creation suite. But when you create an alt attire in game it forces you to chose a in game render. There is no option on CCT to import a render for CAW which is where the alt attires are saved as. 

14 hours ago, akasson47 said:

I downloaded a HQ Steve Austin mod on 2km.com. I then installed it using CCT. I then installed my real life render using CCT. The mod works and so does the render. The mod is CC compatible so I can make alt attires using the in game creation suite. But when you create an alt attire in game it forces you to chose a in game render. There is no option on CCT to import a render for CAW which is where the alt attires are saved as. 

You can´t use Renders for in-game created wrestlers etc. If you have installed a mod and done an alternate attire in-game in the creation suite, you cannot use the render on that. You can only use renders on mods. So if you want to use an alternate attire for that wrestler, you need to install a modded attire through CCT and assigned with Data Editor. There is no other way unfortunately.

• Thanks 1