Eddie Guerrero 8 Attire Pack Released: From Dr_Freeze

Dr_Freeze

Hey everyone,

I've been on these boards for a while and have been playing wrestling games since the early SVR versions (In fact, I used to create attires back in the day using the caveman process). Anyway, Ive got back into WWE2k19 thanks to some amazing mods by JN and Matt2282p amongst others and so finally decided to try my hand at modding myself to give back to the community. Eddie is one of my favourite wrestlers so decided to try him as my first mod.

8 Attires below are now released. Two more to come at some point soon. 

(Credit to AJ Legacy for the head sculpt)

Huge thanks to Matt2282p for all his help 

unknown.png

https://mega.nz/folder/s3gTVQBQ#CIIAHi5p6dEU5BOJW22yxQ

Enjoy

Thanks

Dr_Freeze

Edited by Dr_Freeze
  • Like 16
  • Too Sweet 6
  • Woo 5

You just made my entire week. I was trying to scrounge up some old Eddie mods from 2k16 to try and convert lol Thank you soo much for this work can't wait for the 10 pack.

Edited by Jinntu
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jinntu said:

You just made my entire week. I was trying to scrounge up some old Eddie mods from 2k16 to try and convert lol Thank you soo much for this work can't wait for the 10 pack.

Glad you like it. Will upload a couple more later in the week after I've had a chance to finish them up. 

Edited by Dr_Freeze
  • Like 1

Not to Nitpick or be a nuisance BUT HOWEEEVER, as Macho Man would say, if you notice the Sides/Back of the Black and Gold tights need a little tweaking as pictured down below;

maxresdefault.jpg

D6N-e8GXoAAhqE9.jpg

Nonetheless great Job on all the LATINO Attire work as well.

8 attires now released. I will work on 2 more over the next few weeks. 

Enjoy all and PM if your enjoying this mod and have any suggestions or requests for the remaining 2

Edited by Dr_Freeze
  • Like 2
  • Glorious 1

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

For all of those asking for the link, here it is https://mega.nz/#P!AgDi9AQACkMx8D-uAF3mejV-LWS7zt8wz8AYD-fRju2EorMUCiJBWyCo-ElfK2D1QHLtw0NYqaBT-ScawjLfmeW8lGgrwifL7K2wKDV3qkjfGhUOawmPtw

password is Eddiepack

Please leave a comment if you like it. Ive been away from this channel for a while due to family life and everything else, but slowly getting back into re-loving this game again. 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...