Wrestling Legends Universe Videos 80's style! (WWF AWA UWF NWA World Class)

denbigh7

After quite a few months of tweaking and adding a few mods of my own, I'm ready to kick off my all-80's universe in Wrestling Legends! Thought it would be fun to share it with Smacktalks, so I'm going to be uploading videos as things unfold.

My first video is just an intro of how I set my universe up and some of the things I've added (AWA and UWF belts and arenas, some extra wrestlers (mods and caws), etc. 

Huge shout out to RedRooster, Busgy, and the many others who have contributed to this incredible game. 

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

Great vids!

Constructive feedback: Please tweak the audio mix - I enjoyed listening to your insights / history over the action, but often couldn't hear it clearly. Thank you and best wishes for the rest of the universe season. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fecks said:

Great vids!

Constructive feedback: Please tweak the audio mix - I enjoyed listening to your insights / history over the action, but often couldn't hear it clearly. Thank you and best wishes for the rest of the universe season. 

Thanks for checking them out! Yeah, I totally agree about the sound. I’m using some cheap headphone mic, so I’m going to need to upgrade that, as I was not satisfied with it either. 
Thanks again!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Episode 5 up to satisfy your mid 80's UWF/Mid-South appetite!  

I believe my Episode 4 video may be blocked for some because of YouTube copyright issues with some of the entrance songs. Going to try and fix that. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We’ve got UWF action this weekend! Check out a brutal extreme rules match between the One Man Gang and Terry Gordy, a gritty tag team matchup between the Midnight Express and the Fantastics, and much more!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, denbigh7 said:

You want my universe or you want this game? If you want this game and don't yet have it, please message @Red Rooster. He's one of the creators of this amazing mod/game, and a very helpful bloke. 

Hey bro your universe i need. i finally got this mod to work and im in love. im havinng so much fun but just like you im not much of a ecw guy. im mire of a wwf wcw awa nwa guy

I been watching your channel its how i first got turned on to this mod and i can say im super impressed with the way you have things set as this my dream

12 minutes ago, suirad said:

Hey bro your universe i need. i finally got this mod to work and im in love. im havinng so much fun but just like you im not much of a ecw guy. im mire of a wwf wcw awa nwa guy

I been watching your channel its how i first got turned on to this mod and i can say im super impressed with the way you have things set as this my dream

Thanks, glad you like it! 

So, I would say the first thing to do is add some of the old school arenas that I made:

ok im gonna try this as i have went absolutely crazy. even went out to get a used ps3 so i can play with some of the awesome old school saves i saw on this forum. so i have this game for xbox 360 and ps3 im obsessed lol

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Been a while since I've added a Universe video, but I'm back! We've got World Class Championship Wrestling at the Sportatorium in Texas, with the Von Erichs in action, the Missing Link, Abdullah the Butcher, the Dingo Warrior and more!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We’re back with some classic AWA action! Sgt. Slaughter, The Rock N Roll Express and Jerry “The King” Lawler as just a few of the superstars doing battle in this 13th episode of my 80’s Wrestling Legends Universe.

• Like 1

We're back with some exciting WWF Action and a Special Saturday Night's Main Event!! Titles are up for grabs.....could they possibly change hands? You'll have to watch to see!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Back again with more WWF action, this time with an episode of Superstars of Wrestling!

Mike Rotundo squares off against Jesse 'The Body' Ventura, The Honky Tonk Man and George 'The Animal' Steele mix it up, Bruno Sammartino and Randy 'The Macho Man' Savage face off in a bitter rivalry, The British Bulldogs vs. The Rogeau Brothers, King Kong Bundy takes on Intercontinental champ Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat in a non-title matchup, and finally we have all the makings of a very long and heated rivalry between one Rowdy Roddy Piper and World Champ Hulk Hogan! Blood and mayhem abound! 

• 3 weeks later...

More WWF action from the 80’s Wrestling Legends Universe! 
Killer Kahn makes his WWF debut against a new Tito Santana mod, a newly created Adrian Adonis CAW faces off against George Steele, a battle of the heels with King Kong Bundy and Bad News Brown, The Dynamite Kid in singles action against Cowboy Bob Orton, and Mike Rotundo and Greg Valentine square off. Check it out!