modded top attire froze after selecting it in game

mill1rbt2

I am trying to figure out what I did wrong after I made it far enough to select a modded ed_21 top attire in game and then have it freeze..I have been looking for and at some tutorials on the site and I saw one about decompressing the pac file then changing a header inside the pac file from epac to epk8 and then modding it..I am wondering if decompressing and changing the header is what I forgot but I am not sure of how to decompress the pac file for a ps3 version of the game and maybe I need to do this along with changing the epac header to epk8 in hex every time when modding and leave the changes that way before trying to update the arc files and load the mod in the game again?

• Sad 1

Hi, i don`t speak english, but i`ll try to help you.

I just dicovered that you can`t replase a in game wrestler if the mod file is modded, so you can only replase it with wrestlers of other games like 2k17, wwe13 etc.

Edited by r3l4mp4g0

thank's for trying to help I thought you could mod or are supposed to be able to mod caw item's for this game..I do not have much experience modding or replacing wrestler's or other item's for ps3 so that's probably why I have had so much trouble..I have had success modding for ps2 though.

Edited by mill1rbt2

• 5 months later...
On 12/19/2020 at 3:25 AM, r3l4mp4g0 said:

Hi, i don`t speak english, but i`ll try to help you.

I just dicovered that you can`t replase a in game wrestler if the mod file is modded, so you can only replase it with wrestlers of other games like 2k17, wwe13 etc.

Hablas español? Necesito a alguien que me oriente mas precisamente en español