"Thank You Fink" Update 0.5 Pack RELEASED!! - WWE 2K LIVE (Commentary/Sound Overhaul)

2K Live

This is really great and I don't think people will realize how much the commentary adds to the game until this comes out. Going to be a total game changer. Please keep the project going! This rules.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

Happy New Years Everyone! I’m just getting back home! I’m over 50% done identifying in game commentary audio! I also started collecting audio.

I’ll be using TLC 2020 as the foundation of in game commentary for WWE 2K Live. This should be fun!

• Like 5
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

8 hours ago, 2K Live said:

Happy New Years Everyone! I’m just getting back home! I’m over 50% done identifying in game commentary audio! I also started collecting audio.

I’ll be using TLC 2020 as the foundation of in game commentary for WWE 2K Live. This should be fun!

this is awesome to hear, very excited!

• Haitch 1

Change of plans

after further research.....I’ll be using a different ppv  as the foundation. The only good thing about the performance center Ppv = no crowd noises.  

This is going to sound GREAT!

Edited by 2K Live
  • Like 3
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 1

I started converting my own commentary over because I couldn't find much good audio without crowd or music in the background. Just sat here and recorded myself calling stuff, but there is SO MUCH to do lol So this is exciting as hell to me. Please do not stop this project. Personally most excited about the AEW mod haha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Figured out how to silence without causing commentary ids to delete causing the game to not identify wrestlers and give them generic commentary. this was big since I want to make sure all superstars have their own commentary!  

thanks @squaredcirclefan for the advice !

I also figured out how to do this in great time as well.  ALOT quicker .. 

Edited by 2K Live
  • Like 11
  • Yes! 2

I was born in 94 so the 80's early 90's stuff I'm not up to speed on. I look foward to the attitude era ruthless aggression current wwe and aew stuff if they are included this would really refresh the game . awesome update aswell I'll be donating. 

• Woo 1

Hearing Gorilla, Bobby Heenan and Jesse is a freaking dream come true. Seriously, just amazing. Well done. 

So, will certain commentators be tied to certain arenas? Or to certain wrestlers? I was wondering how they would be triggered. 

• Like 2
  • Woo 1

Good luck on the project bud. What's your name on discord? I too have some knowledge in audio but I'd like to learn how you isolate the vocals. I have Audacity, Adobe Audition and FL Studio by the way

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

On 2/8/2021 at 3:41 PM, thehiphopfan said:

Good luck on the project bud. What's your name on discord? I too have some knowledge in audio but I'd like to learn how you isolate the vocals. I have Audacity, Adobe Audition and FL Studio by the way

Thank you ! 2KLive on discord

You have a nice set of editing software! I may do a video when i get the chance to! Theres a few more you'll need though. 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 2