"Thank You Fink" Update 0.5 Pack RELEASED!! - WWE 2K LIVE (Commentary/Sound Overhaul)

2K Live

oh ok i hope he will say the immortal hulk hogan and Hollywood hogan to for nwo and Hollywood hulk hogan 2005 and i all so would love a wcw one with Tony Schiavone and Jesse the body and Bobby Heenan and dusty Rhodes would be cool to if any one is doing them 

but thank you so very much again

Edited by hulkamania2020@@

yes plaese damolition axe smash crush the rockers shawn michaels and marty jannetty  macho king and sensational queen sherri  macho man and miss elizabath  the legion of doom hawk and animal  the nasty boys  jerry sags and brian knobbs  i will ask for more soon thank you 

here is were  my hulk hogansi have 6 slots for hulk hogan i have lots of him and i am a big fan of him  is 272 # 475 HULK HOGAN 273 # 476 HOLLYWOOD HOGAN NWO 209 # 384 BIG E REPLACE WITH #  HULK HOGAN HOLLYWOON 2000  495 # 923 RICH SWANN REPLACE WITH # HULK HOGAN 1991 697 Eric Young  replace with # 57   HULK HOGAN 699 Alexander Wolfe replace with # 3 wcw  HULK HOGAN 

• What? 1

@hulkamania2020@@

Thats alof of hulks brother lol. Thanks to some advice from @BlindedByTheGrace I'll be adding the following names in thier respective slots

The Immortal Hogan, Hollywood Hogan, CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, RVD, Booker, MVP, Doink The Clown, Dean Malenko, Vicera, Earthquake, Typhoon, Sabu, Connan, Jeff Jerrett, The Hurricane, Jerry Lawler, Virgil, Gangrel, Steve Blackman, Cactus Jack, Dude Love, Mankind, Mark Henry, Ryback, Steivie Ray, Marty Jenetty, La Parka, Yokozuna, Perry Saturn, Demolition,  Road Warriors, Billy Kidman, Kenny Omega, Chris Benoit, Tommy Dreamer, Owen Hart, Tajiri, William Regal, Chyna, D'Lo Brown, Faarooq, Arn Anderson, Dudley Boyz, Lance Storm, Val Venis, Haku, Pac, Raven, Sgt Slaughter, Honky Tonk Man, Sandman, Harcore Holly, X-Pac, Great Muta, Grandmaster Sexay, Rick steiner, scott steiner, Road Dogg, Billy Gun, Scotty Too Hotty

Fixes, enhancements and superstar additions will be rolling out this week.

Commentary 

Folder structure and index is done.

Still indexing a few pck

Compiling and cutting gorilla and Vince audio for Eras,  Since Vince and Gorilla will be calling most the moves.

Henan and Ventura will occasional be chiming in.  I feel like i have enough Henan and Ventura audio. most of the newer finishers will be substituted with "what a maneuver" or something in that realm .

Edited by 2K Live
  • Like 7
  • What? 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1

59 minutes ago, 2K Live said:

Thats alof of hulks brother lol. Thanks to some advice from @BlindedByTheGrace I'll be adding the following names in thier respective slots

The Immortal Hogan, Hollywood Hogan, CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, RVD, Booker, MVP, Doink The Clown, Dean Malenko, Vicera, Earthquake, Typhoon, Sabu, Connan, Jeff Jerrett, The Hurricane, Jerry Lawler, Virgil, Gangrel, Steve Blackman, Cactus Jack, Dude Love, Mankind, Mark Henry, Ryback, Steivie Ray, Marty Jenetty, La Parka, Yokozuna, Perry Saturn, Demolition,  Road Warriors, Billy Kidman, Kenny Omega, Chris Benoit, Tommy Dreamer, Owen Hart, Tajiri, William Regal, Chyna, D'Lo Brown, Faarooq, Arn Anderson, Dudley Boyz, Lance Storm, Val Venis, Haku, Pac, Raven, Sgt Slaughter, Honky Tonk Man, Sandman, Harcore Holly, X-Pac, Great Muta, Grandmaster Sexay, Rick steiner, scott steiner, Road Dogg, Billy Gun, Scotty Too Hotty

Fixes, enhancements and superstar additions will be rolling out this week.

Commentary 

Folder structure and index is done.

Still indexing a few pck

Compiling and cutting gorilla and Vince audio for Eras,  Since Vince and Gorilla will be calling most the moves.

Henan and Ventura will occasional be chiming in.  I feel like i have enough Henan and Ventura audio. most of the newer finishers will be substituted with "what a maneuver" or something in that realm .

Hearing the Fink say "Kenny Omega" will def be the greatest thing I have heard in a while lol. Quick question but are you gonna make the sound files for guys who don't have a slot (Pillman, Shamrock) and also are you gonna make everyone who has a CCT slot a call name?.

12 hours ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

here is were  my hulk hogansi have 6 slots for hulk hogan i have lots of him and i am a big fan of him  is 272 # 475 HULK HOGAN 273 # 476 HOLLYWOOD HOGAN NWO 209 # 384 BIG E REPLACE WITH #  HULK HOGAN HOLLYWOON 2000  495 # 923 RICH SWANN REPLACE WITH # HULK HOGAN 1991 697 Eric Young  replace with # 57   HULK HOGAN 699 Alexander Wolfe replace with # 3 wcw  HULK HOGAN 

The Hulkster just worked himself into a shoot and jobs to nobody brother. Also what did poor Big E do ;(

4 hours ago, AJUniverse said:

Ultimo Dragon & Bull Buchanon if possible please

Got It!

7 hours ago, GillbergTheGoat said:

Hearing the Fink say "Kenny Omega" will def be the greatest thing I have heard in a while lol. Quick question but are you gonna make the sound files for guys who don't have a slot (Pillman, Shamrock) and also are you gonna make everyone who has a CCT slot a call name?.

The Hulkster just worked himself into a shoot and jobs to nobody brother. Also what did poor Big E do ;(

The idea is to give most on CCT  a slot name. Shamrock and Pillman are definably ones i want in the game

Edited by 2K Live
  • Like 2
  • Bliss 1
  • Too Sweet 1

What about normal hogan? I thought you were working on mostly classic stars first for the ERAS project?

Also can you add in different gimmicks, like each foley gimmick, and maybe even Superstar and Stunning steve austin?

Hiya,

Thanks soo much for the time and effort you have put into this mod !!

This mod is amazing !! Its like playing the early Smackdown games, like Shut Your Mouth !! Its just brilliant !! 😀 

I was wondering if you could include some Diva/Women Legends Call Names, like Kelly Kelly, Victoria, Layla, Michelle McCool, AJ Lee, Torrie Wilson, Chyna and Molly Holly ??

I notice however, these names are not on CCT ?? Except for AJ and Chyna, 

Please let me know if this is something you could do !! 😀

Thanks Again for this !! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2K Live said:

thanks man!

if theirs slots for them on CCT. So Chyna and AJ will have call names. 

soon i''ll upload a MEGA archive with requested and custom names

Hiya,

Thanks, yeah I did wonder when I posted, I am confused over the lack of named women in CCT to be honest haha but it is a brilliant thing to have ,  

Never the less,

This is just an awesome mod, I can't even believe this was possible it's just amazing !!

Looking forward to see how it develops !! 😀

• Like 1

updating and adding quite a few belts today. Smackdown, raw and universal titles will have call names 0.2  update friday!

please report any bugs or missed calls via dm or discord so i can address them before the next update... which is a pretty big one.

Edited by 2K Live
  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 1

This project is going awesome so far and it's getting even better! I however want to know if you are going to make calls for modern wrestlers (Morrison, Styles, etc)?

• Like 1

Update to "Thank You Fink" in the first post!

Changes in update 0.4

Over 500 New Howard Finkel audio added

-Added ALL Championship Belts. WWE, NXT, WCW ECW ect.
-Added Raw, Smackdown and Universal belt calls
Included "World Wrestling Federation" in replace of "Yukes"

-Added call names for AEW and Impact Championships to use with CC Belts.
-Added more hometowns and Cities
-Added Match intros (I quit, Elimination Chamber). All matches are pretty much complete. 
-All weight Calls are complete. 

Fixes
*Fixed when fink says "Champions" instead of "Champion" in singles matches
*Fixed issue where you couldn’t hear fink calling the winner only the name after matches

-----Added the Following Superstars In their respective slots------
Rikishi
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Goldust
Dusty Rhodes
Charlotte Flair
Jake The Snake Roberts
The Godfather
Shelton Benjamin
Rick Martel
Rhyno
Lita
Booker T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWF BELTS

I Replaced The word "Yukes" With "World Wrestling Federation" and uploaded a few Belts on CC. Search the hashtag "2KLive" once you download the belt, fink will say World Wrestling Federation .....Champion" with no other modding done necessary (Thanks rampage for the suggestion)

NksdOSR.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You Fink Database

Visit the link to access the Thank you fink database which is where custom and commissioned calls will go. Superstars from WWE, WWF, WCW, AEW, TNA, Impact ECT will be in the database in alphabetical order

Edited by 2K Live
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 2

7 minutes ago, GillbergTheGoat said:

The calls for the titles and superstars don't work for me.

Can you please delete the quote ? 

What champion ?

what superstar?

• Too Sweet 1

26 minutes ago, GillbergTheGoat said:

I checked the calls for Charlotte, Shelton, and Goldust and checked the title calls of the WCW, ECW, and NXT titles.

you sure you downloaded the latest one and regen?

works fine over here!

• Too Sweet 1

4 minutes ago, 2K Live said:

you sure you downloaded the latest one and regen?

works fine over here!

I downloaded the 0.4 version and did regen the chunk.