"Thank You Fink" Update 0.5 Pack RELEASED!! - WWE 2K LIVE (Commentary/Sound Overhaul)

2K Live

On 2/17/2021 at 9:06 PM, Koolguss said:

lol here ya go bro something i thought i never hear wwe champion kenny omega you can add this haha

Unfortunately I can’t use that! Eras is based on WWF!

• Sad 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1
  • KappaBrain 1

update!

Dedicated a good portion of my day on Howard Finkel. Built a real solid foundation ! Took me hell finding a clear “World Wrestling Federation” even throughout the years. You will only find one time where fink says “world wrestling federation” in a video game  which was un-usable .

Luckily I found a good enough version From a “99 raw where I could process the audio and get a great result when I got the “E” out !

I always loved the way Fink sounds on SmackDown “Shut Your Mouth” so I’m using that as a foundation with a little 2K14 sprinkled in there + Live Finkel from events . ...This will be the best of all worlds if you love fink. and will go perfectly with both ERAS Attitude and Golden!

-collected a huge amount of hometowns 

-weight is almost done 

-championships are done 

i should have a majority of the call names on default 2k19 in there respective slots.

Should I post a preview ...hmmm

Edited by 2K Live
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 4

13 hours ago, 2K Live said:

update!

Dedicated a good portion of my day on Howard Finkel. Built a real solid foundation ! Took me hell finding a clear “World Wrestling Federation” even throughout the years. You will only find one time where fink says “world wrestling federation” in a video game  which was un-usable .

Luckily I found a good enough version From a “99 raw where I could process the audio and get a great result when I got the “E” out !

I always loved the way Fink sounds on SmackDown “Shut Your Mouth” so I’m using that as a foundation with a little 2K14 sprinkled in there + Live Finkel from events . ...This will be the best of all worlds if you love fink. and will go perfectly with both ERAS Attitude and Golden!

-collected a huge amount of hometowns 

-weight is almost done 

-championships are done 

i should have a majority of the call names on default 2k19 in there respective slots.

Should I post a preview ...hmmm

Yes - defo previews always welcome :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trioxin1331 said:

Can't wait for this dude, excellent work!! Does this modify the sound_p30.pac file?

I’d love to modify sound_p30 but idk how to compile it back together after it’s unpacked.  The file  contains ring impacts, pin count sounds, chair shots,  punch/kick impact sounds and crowds. ( I REALLY wanna replace chair shots )

if someone knew how to compile that file together PM me!!

we’d have realistic chair shots and not ones that’ sound like you got hit by a truck !

Edited by 2K Live
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

8 minutes ago, 2K Live said:

I’d love to modify sound_p30 but idk hotel to compile it back together after it’s unpacked... I’d love to mod that file because it contains ring impacts, pin count sounds, chair shots,  punch/kick impact sounds and crowds. 

if someone knew hogs to compile that file together we’d have realistic chair shots!!!!!

@squaredcirclefan is the pac editing king

1 minute ago, trioxin1331 said:

@squaredcirclefan is the pac editing king

a few months ago when I unpacked the file.. before I got myself all  excited and started compiling audio for it I spent the entire night researching how to put it back together  and when that failed, I contacted @squaredcirclefan And was told no one has done this as of yet and would be difficult to achieve. Once he told me that I gave up working on the file.

If someone finds a way.. I’ll happily work on the file!

• Too Sweet 1

On 2/23/2021 at 10:12 AM, 2K Live said:

I’d love to modify sound_p30 but idk how to compile it back together after it’s unpacked.  The file  contains ring impacts, pin count sounds, chair shots,  punch/kick impact sounds and crowds. ( I REALLY wanna replace chair shots )

if someone knew how to compile that file together PM me!!

we’d have realistic chair shots and not ones that’ sound like you got hit by a truck !

That’s actually a really cool idea. Just simple SFX tweaks. We’ve largely had the same sound effects for a decade and a half ? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You along with @BlindedByTheGrace  and many many other content creators deserve to be hired by 2k.....seriously they are missing out on dedicated folks such as yourself. This is one of the most amazing mods I've seen. Looking forward to it is an understatement....this is going to be phenomenal!!

• Like 3
  • Yes! 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2021 at 9:41 AM, 2K Live said:

I’m still alive. I’m not quite ready with the commentary pack...but  I’ll back back shortly bearing gifts.  .  
https://streamable.com/6vrwqb

Thank you FINK... 

#ERAS

This is awesome, cant wait for the release. WWE 2k19 will be on whole new level with this. Great job

• Like 2

hi mate i like to say a very big thank you for your Complete Howard Finkel ring announcer Replacement mod i hope he will say the immortal hulk hogan and holly wood hogan to for nwo and holly wood hulk hogan but thank you so very much again i love to see the casket match in this game on on exhibition mould and special guest referee would finish off this game i love to see it if i could do it i would programme it in if i could any way thank you again and take care mate and your family 

• Corny 1

2 hours ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

hi mate i like to say a very big thank you for your Complete Howard Finkel ring announcer Replacement mod i hope he will say the immortal hulk hogan and holly wood hogan to for nwo and holly wood hulk hogan but thank you so very much again i love to see the casket match in this game on on exhibition mould and special guest referee would finish off this game i love to see it if i could do it i would programme it in if i could any way thank you again and take care mate and your family 

I'm trying to understand what is it you're asking to be done. If its actual game modes you're requesting I'm afraid you're in the wrong place. I only mod sound.  

3 hours ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

Just like what 2K Live said match types are unfortunately not moddable. If you are talking about sound files for Hogan then that is possible.

• Like 1