"Thank You Fink" Update 0.5 Pack RELEASED!! - WWE 2K LIVE (Commentary/Sound Overhaul)

2K Live

14 minutes ago, 2K Live said:

@mattydoo189commentary is not ready...its almost time!! 

@hulkamania2020@@ the link is fine over here!

Can’t wait, that’s honestly the part I’ve been looking forward too even more so than the amazing arenas, the commentary will tie everything together, the current commentary is the only thing that kills the immersion

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 5:46 AM, 2K Live said:

update

Hello, thank you for this! This is awesome. I was wondering, is there a tutorial that shows how to update the call names? I installed the files from the download, and I get Fink saying the wrestlers weight and hometown, but not the person's name. Was just wondering if there's a tutorial somewhere that can show me how to do that?

Thank you for this again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 1:14 PM, Slim0thyJames said:

At this point i have no faith this is even happening. Could have been fake from the very beginning but hopefully I’m wrong :/

Have you ever looked into how many audio files are in the 2K Games? It takes a long time to identify each and every individual one, let alone edit the audio to replace the files, let alone the process of replacing and testing those files.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome work!  I'm looking forward to trying this.  

For those of you looking for a download link, I believe 2k moved everything over to Patreon. 

Search in Google for:  2klive patreon mod

Edited by Def Dave

On 5/13/2022 at 9:08 AM, Cliquer said:

Was he not banned from here for scamming? think that's why his links etc were removed

Scamming about what i heard a rumor months ago about his commentary project

On 1/22/2022 at 12:57 AM, mattoriginal said:

Have you ever looked into how many audio files are in the 2K Games? It takes a long time to identify each and every individual one, let alone edit the audio to replace the files, let alone the process of replacing and testing those files.

Yeah, I'm currently working on labelling every sound file, and doing the Ring Announcer, it's a LOT.  I type EXTREMELY fast and I was at it six hours last night and still have more to do.

Granted, the Ring Announcer has the most audio files, but that's just ONE of the files I'm doing.  I couldn't even imagine someone who can't type like I can even attempting it.

• Glorious 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Heard about this audio mod and also about what the creator said he can do regarding voice synthesizing. Now I liked to try this mod to see, or  better said tohear, how good it really is and... no download link...sad!

I hope this was not just all hot air!

• 1 month later...