"Thank You Fink" Update 0.5 Pack RELEASED!! - WWE 2K LIVE (Commentary/Sound Overhaul)

2K Live

44 minutes ago, J N said:

That Jericho AEW video is incredible. Amazing job man. What I wouldn't give to hear Gorilla and the Brain in 2k!!

I got a few things up my sleeve, you might hear them earlier than you think....

• Like 3
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

Kane ‘98 WIP

• Updated commentary from Jim Ross and King lawler
  • Added Stronger realistic Kane Pyro
  • Added Pyro Reaction From Jim Ross And King
  • Added Fink Ring Announcer 

Edited by 2K Live
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1

1 hour ago, 2K Live said:

WWE 2K Live will be a project with current WWE/AEW/Impact Wrestlers. This project will have prematch commentary from all Eras. But in game commentary will be exclusive to current superstars, however I will be doing prematch commentary for legends  As far as attitude era is concerned, there should be an announcement coming in the following days that should interest you . There should be a preview later on tonight that will interest you as well. I’d follow this page if I were you .

Don't you tease me like that. I'll be at work all night for 8 hours doing nothing so I'll keep my eye on this lol

Dam that Kane video is great. I'm currently watching 1998 on the network now and I laugh when Ross says oooh I hate that when Kane does the fire lol

• Woo 1

3 minutes ago, Neiogeo said:

This is ambitious, and I hope you get to complete it, because this sounded AMAZING! GREAT WORK!

Thank you sir! this was my dream to have this type of realism in game and every time i play any WWE game, this is what bothers me the most! this will be my contribution to a community that has given me alot already

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

Great job! This is very encouraging. 
I’ve tinkered around with commentary a bit, replacing some of the in game commentary and in game stories, but could never quite get it to work. 

When replacing the files, do the new ones need to be the exact size as the ones being replaced? What’s the trick?

18 minutes ago, denbigh7 said:

Great job! This is very encouraging. 
I’ve tinkered around with commentary a bit, replacing some of the in game commentary and in game stories, but could never quite get it to work. 

When replacing the files, do the new ones need to be the exact size as the ones being replaced? What’s the trick?

The new ones can be any size make sure its at least the length of the actual entrance. For entrances, most entrances have 2 sets of commentary.  You can use just one or both. 

1 minute ago, ranky5443 said:

The thing I like most about this is it really brings something different to the modding scene. And with quality. I'd definitely commission some stuff in the future.

thank you sir! Kind words!

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

So I see you were able to replace certain announcement lines. Have you at all figured out (or even looked at) if it is possible to replace the crowd sounds? everytime I replace them in the files via Soundeditor (for example the "this is awesome chants") they are just gone and then there are no chants at all.

Great looking project btw.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ranky5443 said:

@2K Live Don't know if you've seen this, or if this is something that is apart of what you're doing, but this may help you along in that case:

http://www.2kmodz.com/file/0aac0994bf70a5964f1e0f1d92c96511

This pack isnt close to what i've already gathered. The commentary files are not labeled at all and the pre match isnt close to complete...however thank you! anything to speed up the process is greatly appreciated

• Like 3
  • Yes! 1

Sting '98 WIP

Added Michael Buffer as his ring announcer

Added Full WCW Commentary team

*for some strange reason "Schedule for one fall" appears even though i replaced or blanked the file. Will do more research for a fix. If anyone know a fix please feel free to let me know

Also i figured out if all superstars will have their own announcers, i will have to attach the announcers to the pre match commentary files. The only files that's changed via announcers are the call names. "Weighting 26lbs ect " will be in the prematch files. That way i can edit the commentary and announcers together at the same time and have more control of the overall entrance. I'm thinking about blanking out all hometowns and weight files and adding them to the prematch commentary for a more fluid and customizable experience.  If you change the music the commentary and announcing will stay put to their respective slots

Edited by 2K Live
  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Yes! 1