Tricky McGee's Mod Mall [Hogan 1984 Released!]

Tricky McGee

nJTmmoN.jpg

Owen Hart Attitude Pack Remastered!

These attires were the first mods I ever made. In the short time that I've been modding I've come a long way. I've been trying to go back and remastered their looks, as well as reduced their file size footprint. They're < 20mb now per pack. Thank y'all for enjoying my mods, enjoy these much improved Owen Hart attires!

If you've downloaded them in the past, it's worth redownloading now!

Edited by Tricky McGee
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 2

• Tricky McGee changed the title to Tricky McGee's Mod Mall [Ken Shamrock 4-Pack Released]

Enter the Danger Zone!

faoO3pv.png

A Ken Shamrock 4-Pack of attires worn by the World's Most Dangerous Man during his time in the WWF.

• Ported from WWE2k16 with skin color correction.
  • Recreated trunks with MR work to emulate Shamrock's entrance and ring gear.

Included:

• Red Trunks - Based on In Your House 15: A Cold Day in Hell vs Vader, includes optional red robe entrance gear.
  • Blue Trunks - Recreated Trunks with more accurate logo. Worn in 1998/1999
  • Green Trunks - Worn in 1998, most notably against Steve Blackman in a Lion's Den match.
  • Black Trunks - includes optional black robe with red trim entrance gear. Worn mostly around late 1997 early 1998.
  • Like 5
  • Glorious 3
  • Woo 2

d9mlaA8.png

Added a 2k16 port plus of Savio Vega to the downloads in the 1st post.

• Skin Color Correction
  • MR adjustments to emulate the real world attire.
Edited by Tricky McGee
  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

• Tricky McGee changed the title to Tricky McGee's Mod Mall [Savio Vega 2k16 Port Plus]

Love the adjustments you've made to the 2K16 Savio and looking forward to adding him to my game. Think I'm using evrey mod you've released in my game. Big thanks for putting them out.

Edited by Hair-Blair
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ratmon19 said:

This are so amazing I'm sure you don't take request but if you can port over Cesaro, Cody Rhodes/Stardust and the Usos would be sick af.

Appreciate the compliment, currently these wrestlers are not on my radar.

nHS86MX.png

Miss Elizabeth - 2k16 Port+ added to the downloads above.

• Skin Adjustments
  • MR adjustments to match real world materials and their properties.
  • Like 12
  • Woo 1

• Tricky McGee changed the title to Tricky McGee's Mod Mall [Savio Vega 2k16 Port Plus; Miss Elizabeth 2k16 Port Plus]
  • 2 weeks later...

aAld9OF.png

Unleashing the madness! Prelude to the King Pack by @matt2282p it's Macho Man post Mega Powers explosion when he teams up with Zeus to face Hogan and the Beefer.

This one started out as a project test making realistic sequins, and safe to say I was very happy with the result!

Hope you enjoy the result as well!

EDIT: As a bonus I included a modified robe that's a little brighter while I played around with the sequins technique. Shoutout to matt2282p while I worked to adjust and make refinements.

Edited by Tricky McGee
Added update note
  • Like 8
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Yes! 1

• Tricky McGee changed the title to Tricky McGee's Mod Mall [Randy Savage SummerSlam '89 Released]
  • Tricky McGee changed the title to Tricky McGee's Mod Mall [HBK RR '97 Updated; Randy Savage SummerSlam '89 Released]

With Paul Bearer I have problems, the game is very destabilized, if I use it, the fighters sink in the ring or Paul flies away directly xDDDD  or strange things happen directly.

With Miss Elizabeth however everything is perfect, I have her where I had Paul and no problem.

On 10/20/2021 at 7:52 PM, akuma29 said:

With Paul Bearer I have problems, the game is very destabilized, if I use it, the fighters sink in the ring or Paul flies away directly xDDDD  or strange things happen directly.

With Miss Elizabeth however everything is perfect, I have her where I had Paul and no problem.

Works fine even when I download it. My guess is you are hex editing these into the game and not using CCT to install and something went awry, or have a messed up his pofo/moveset or downloaded a pofo/moveset that was busted.

26 minutes ago, Tricky McGee said:

Works fine even when I download it. My guess is you are hex editing these into the game and not using CCT to install and something went awry, or have a messed up his pofo/moveset or downloaded a pofo/moveset that was busted.

I use the CCT to install, pofo and moveset I have not seen any of Paul.

I want to use it to replace a manager, I have replaced three managers and in their place I have injected Miss Elisabeth, Vicky Guerrero and Ricardo Rodriguez and I have not had any problems, but with Paul it breaks me.

I'll try a different manager again but I don't think that's the problem, I put Elisabeth where she had Paul and everything was fine.

1 hour ago, Tricky McGee said:

Best advice is try redownloading. It should be slightly under 34mb pack file. Everything on my end says it works, and others are using it without issue. Good luck!

have downloaded and tried again and it actually works, I'm sure the error was mine from the beginning, when I replaced it with a manager I did it wrong with the pofo, I have replaced it with triple H 13 which is a manager and works perfect, even in a fight with two managers per fighter it works without any problem.

Thanks for the help anyway, I downloaded a Paul Bearer of the community creations when I saw that it did not work for me but now I will delete it, I prefer this one, which is much better 👍

Thanks 😃

• Tricky McGee changed the title to Tricky McGee's Mod Mall [Natural Disasters 2k16 Port+ Released]
  • 4 weeks later...

2m6Telo.png

Tenta Two Pack Released in the 1st Post

Links to download:

• 1990 Blue Singlet (what he wore when he crushed Hogan's Ribs; WWF WrestleFest)
  • WCW Avalanche attire
Edited by Tricky McGee
  • Like 10
  • Too Sweet 1

• Tricky McGee changed the title to Tricky McGee's Mod Mall [Tenta Two Pack Released; Earthquake 1990 Blue Singlet & WCW Avalanche]
  • Tricky McGee changed the title to Tricky McGee's Mod Mall [Lex Luger 2k16 Port+ 2-attire released]
  • Tricky McGee changed the title to Tricky McGee's Mod Mall [Bobby Heenan Sequins Collection; Lex Luger 2k16 Port+ released]
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Tricky McGee changed the title to Tricky McGee's Mod Mall [Lex Luger Made in the USA '94 - '95]
  • Tricky McGee changed the title to Tricky McGee's Mod Mall [Tugboat Released]

TDUvoHu.png\

The 1996 Survivor Series Bret "Hitman" Hart Port+ from 2k16 is live in the first post!

Tugboat Update!

• I caught a seam between the head and torso that I missed. I fixed the gap and it should be seamless. Sorry about not catching that before it went out. If you've downloaded, please download again. Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Woo 1

• Tricky McGee changed the title to Tricky McGee's Mod Mall [Bret Hart Survivor Series 96 Released; Tugboat Update]

Fixed a kneepad issue on the entrance of Bret Hart's Survivor Series 1996. One of them was disabled in the YOBJ by accident and I fixed that. Sorry about that issue. If you downloaded prior, please redownload to get the fix. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

BULK MOD UPDATE

2KfTMTJ.png

X-PAC 6-Pack

Another collaboration with SixZzshOt RipZz has yielded in the X-Pac 6-Pack! RipZz' amazing resculpt and body textures is the foundation for 6 attires from X-Pac's DX run!

The attires are:

• Red/Black Arrow attire
  • Black/Red X-Pac attire
  • Black/White/Green Trim DX attire
  • Black/White/Red Trim DX attire
  • Black/Green/White Trim DX attire
  • Black/Green Arrow DX attire

Each Attire Includes:

• A base ring attire with no bandana
  • An base entrance attire with a bandana, that can also double as a ring attire
  • A cut-up sideless classic D-Generation X shirt
  • The classic D-Generation X jersey

The early Red attires include:

• A cut-up sideless Triple H shirt

The D-X logo attires include:

• A cut-up sideless X-Pac Hansen's Energy Drink shirt

Additional Earthquake Attires!

kZ3kNvxm.pngizn6XI7m.pnga542Pu6m.png

An additional 3 Earthquake attires have been added as well: 89 teal singlet, 89 Canadian Earthquake singlet, and his early 90 brown singlet.

Enjoy!

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

• Tricky McGee changed the title to Tricky McGee's Mod Mall [X-Pac 6-Pack Released; Earthquake Attires]
  • 1 month later...

Added to the main page

mnE1F8fm.png

Every Bad Guy's journey has an origin story...

August 8th, 1992... The Bad Guy Razor Ramon debuts on WWF Superstars.
This mod uses a head sculpt made by SixZzshOtRipZz.

Included in this mod:

• Face Sculpt by SixZzshOtRipZz
  • Hi-res attire textures
  • Material modeling
  • Entrance & Ring attire

* Jobber not included

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1