Tricky McGee's Mod Mall [Hogan 1984 Released!]

Tricky McGee

Hello!

Welcome to my mod mall! My hope here is to eventually make my wrestler mods, movesets, and pofos available that I've made in WWE2k19. I also have a multimedia mod thread (currently only entrance themes) that can be found here.

What started as a small project making shirt props for @matt2282p's Hulkamania mega pack opened the door for much more, and the wrestler mods found below will be the result of it. I want to thank matt2282p again for his help was invaluable getting me from swapping textures for shirt props to making a full fledged wrestler mod. Now let's get ready to rummmmmmmble!

I'll post previews in #mod-showcase on the SmackTalks discord as they are ready to be shown off.

Owen Hart Attitude Pack Part 1

Here's part one of a 2 part pack, The Owen Hart Attitude Pack!

Thank you to the following people in regards to making this pack:

@Joe Mashups for the awesome Owen Hart base model to work with.

@matt2282p for again some of the advice, modding wisdom and feedback while wrestling with making this.

@J N his work on his awesome mid-90s Owen Hart mods served as a guideline for making sure these mods were consistent with his work.

nJTmmoN.jpg

[Download Here]

HBK Royal Rumble '97

Flu beard and complete with the Texas logos. Made in order to celebrate @B4G.TV's Eras mod having the '97 Rumble in the Alamodome included!

bBcrTERl.png

[Download Here]

1.1 Update [6/22/21] - This has been updated to be more file size friendly. I'd highly recommend re-downloading this if you have as it will help performance when using a heavily modded roster. 

Paul Bearer - Mortician Gimmick 1990-1997

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss! 2k16 Character model transformed into his macabre mortician look from 1991-1997

I830epbm.png

[Download Here]

1.1 Update [6/22/21] - This has been updated to be more file size friendly and fixed something hack assed I did initially. I'd highly recommend re-downloading this if you have as it will help performance when using a heavily modded roster.

Cactus Jack 2-Pack

JbwoPx8m.pngssqAcWum.png

Bang! Bang! Two attires!

1. 2k16 Port - fixed skin tones, fixed shirt that had clip through that 2k shipped with, mr adjustments.

2. 1997 - Replicating the debut of Cactus Jack when he faced Hunter Hearst Helmsley on RAW in 1997.

Updated 12/30/20

I think I let this one fly out the door way too fast. Below are the changes and the download link to get the updated versions.

• [Both] Adjusted the T-Shirt MR on both models. Now the image on the T-Shirt looks like it was screenprinted rather than a egregious MR rectangle over the entire image on the shirt.
  • [2k16 Port] Adjusted the MR on leopard print of the boots. Now less shine.
  • [1997 WWF Debut] Enlarged the lettering on the tights to be more inline with the size in real life. MR & Normals adjusted accordingly.
  • [1997 WWF Debut] Changed knee pad model to be more consistent with the pads Mick preferred to wear, added branding detail.
  • [1997 WWF Debut] Changed boot models (he wore ones that came up more to a point in the back) and adjusted the paint details to match more closely to his boots.
  • [1997 WWF Debut] Removed the leopard print stripe from the front of his pants (right under the shirt on the 2k16 port).

[Download Here]

Dude Love 4-Pack

42r7zHWm.png

[Download Here]

1.1 [Update 6/23/21] - All the attires have been fixed to shrink the size of the mods considerably. If you have downloaded previously, I highly recommend replacing with these files as they're more considerate to your game. Especially if you're using a heavily modded roster.

Bret Hart Survivor Series '93

The short short pink singlets. Bruce Hart not included.

deUJgWsm.png

[Download Here]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - 1997 Royal Rumble

lLqlLP7m.png

Huge thanks to @matt2282p for allowing me to use his base for Jerry "The King Lawler. Enjoy the outfit he wore all of 15 seconds in the actual match!

1.1 UPDATE [5/30/21] - I made a fix today to shrink the size of this mod significantly. I suspect it was the culprit for some crashes I was experiencing in some other things I was doing so I wanted to get this out to everyone. If you've downloaded this previously, for the stability of your game I'd recommend downloading this and replacing the installed ch pac files with these new iterations. Thanks!

[Download Here]

British Bulldog '96 - '97 Collection

Srcdjqmm.png

[Download Here]

1.1 Update [6/1/21] - I screwed something up when compressing files, causing the tassels to not animate. Apologies about this. Please redownload if you downloaded before 6/1/21. Thanks!

Vader WWF 5 Pack

HIXL3YLm.png

[Download Here]

1.2 Update [9/5/21] - Fixed a normal issue with the reverse singlet and 1996 Vader that caused his eyes to look like he had eye paint on. Sorry about that and sorry it took so long to fix.

2.0 Update [1/2/23] - Updated to be in line with my current standard of modding.

Harlem Heat

u3D75tWm.png

[https://www.prowrestlingmods.io/file/f4f6ed2dc7b304b0901608ffa6b1cfe5Download Here]

Fabulous Freebirds (Hayes & Roberts) - Badstreet USA Shirt Entrance attire

15SDLyAm.png

[Download Here]

Von Erichs - Kevin (Dark Blue & Gold Jacket with Yellow Trunks) & Kerry (Light Blue Trunks with Texas Robe), 2k16 Ports

FUlCNgqm.png

[Download Here]

Ken Shamrock - WWF Attire 4-Pack

faoO3pvl.png

[Download Here]

Savio Vega - 2k16 Port+

d9mlaA8.png

[Download Here]

Miss Elizabeth - 2k16 Port+ (Wrestlemania IV Round 1 Outfit)

nHS86MX.png

[Download Here]

Macho Man Randy Savage - SummerSlam '89

aAld9OF.png

[Download Here]

Natural Disasters WWE 2k16 Port+

NfWqS9Nm.png

[Download Here]

Earthquake

kZ3kNvxm.pngizn6XI7m.pnga542Pu6m.pngrxeF2Vom.png7slycLgm.png

1989 Teal Singlet [Download Here]

1989 Canadian Earthquake Singlet [Download Here]

1990 Brown Singlet [Download Here]

1990 Blue Singlet [Download Here]

WCW Avalanche [Download Here]

Total Package Lex Luger WCW '96-'97 2k16 Port+

YwIFlJOm.png

[Download Here]

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan Sequins Collection

j7VgFDkm.png

[Download Here]

Made in the USA Lex Luger - Late '94 - '95

55Hp7XSm.png

[Download Here]

Mr. Perfect Alternate Attires

Mp9alAZm.png

Base made by SixZzRipZz, 16 alternate attires based on it.

[Download Here]

Tugboat

XPaoIUEm.png

1.1 Update! There was a seam between Tugboat's head and torso. Fixed this so it's no longer there. If you've downloaded prior, please download again. Sorry for not catching that before it went out!

[Download Here]

Bret "Hitman" Hart Survivor Series 1996 WWE 2k16 Port+

TDUvoHum.png

[Download Here]

X-Pac 6-Pack

2KfTMTJl.png

(Collaboration with SixZzshOt RipZz)

[Download Here]

Razor Ramon

mnE1F8fm.pngZNxv41wm.pngQ1ZQcJ7m.pngbYStAj4m.png

Ted DiBiase

U4tLLspm.png

Dusty Rhodes

ncI8pewm.png

(Collaboration with Revolt Fury)

The Iron Sheik

44a6Zl6m.png

• Red Trunks, based on 1/23/84 Championship match vs Hulk Hogan [Download Here]

Hulk Hogan

kDL1D6vm.png

• 1984 Pack, based on attires from Hogan's 1984-1985 WWF run [Download Here]
Edited by Tricky McGee
Added mods
  • Like 23
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 8

2nd part of the Owen Pack released! Along with a few fixes to pack one

Pack 1 Fixes:
- Fixed OH Singlet leg design to have less contour warping. Thanks to @matt2282p for showing me a better way.

- Fixed head hair color to match more closely with the short haired models.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

Here's the high level look at how to handle this.

You need Data Editor 2k19, Pac Editor and to read some of @squaredcirclefan's tutorials on the subject. I don't think you need his entrance mod pack that has all the added EVTs, but it couldn't hurt.

Use Data Editor 2k19 to confirm where the entrance is, then you need to follow along with the following tutorials. You need to at least understand the 1st one to do the second part tutorial (which is what you're interested in):

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

• 2 weeks later...

42r7zHW.png

Owwww! Steve-O! It looks like you could use a little help, my man, like maybe a... tag team partner?! What's the matter don't you recognize me?! Now I don't blame you for not teaming up with that mutilated freak Mankind, but you never said nothing about teaming up with the hippest cat in the land! Steve-O! Baby! It's me, Dude Love! And I'm coming to save the day! Owwww, have mercaaaaaay!

Dude Love 4 Pack added to the top post.

Updated the face texture to be more like Mick's face (namely the eyebrow damage where it doesn't grow anymore) as well as a custom made logo for his Debut gear.

- Debut Gear (RAW is WAR, 7-14-97)

- Royal Rumble '98 (With a custom entrance gear for that period of transition between Face/Heel Dude Love; otherwise just use the ring gear for both for Rumble '98)

- Over the Edge '98 (2k16 Port with a clean shaven face (rather than 2k16's scruffy face and some other texture adjustments)

- Unforgiven '98 (2k16 Port with texture adjustments)

Edited by Tricky McGee
  • Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 2

• 2 months later...

Adding something new today to the Mod Mall, a couple pofo's and movesets I've made and use for wrestlers on my PC save. Now the rules for using these pofos/movesets, because someone surely will not read this. Like all pofos/movesets, there are somethings that won't be plug and play because how I have things setup will be different from others.

• Only use these if you have squaredcirclefan's latest ported animations/moves installed. If not, these are not for you. You can get these animations/moves at: 
  • I also use squaredcirclefan's extra ported entrance/victory motions. Find them there or expect to do additional edits to make your game not balk. 
  • You will need to touch these up in Data Editor to link to whatever theme ID you have the theme song placed.
  • For Tag Team Members, you'll most likely need to adjust and set up the teams.
  • Same for managers.
  • Some have high overalls because I used Data Editor to super inflate a stat. The overall becomes meaningless.
  • I try to go for feel and accuracy as best as possible.

Moveset/Pofos

• Demolition Ax - feels weighty like a sturdy fighter. More upper attack oriented. Set up for most impact on grapple offense (solo finishers), arm power and springboard attack (demolition decapitation). Does not come off the top rope.
    - V1.1 - tweaked balance, too strong in defenses now at 84 overall.
  • Demolition Smash - feels weighty like a sturdy fighter. More of a mix of kick and punch. Set up for most impact on tech and power submission (Single Leg Crab solo finisher; Arm Lock from the hold position which is the closest to his Barely Legal. This move is not a finisher or signature due to constraints), and arm power and springboard attack (demolition decapitation). Does not come off the top rope.
    - V1.1 - tweaked balance, too strong in defenses now at 86 overall.
  • Earthquake - Tried to be faithful to his style he used throughout his career.
  • Hulk Hogan - I started with Azn's pofo/moveset long ago and over time I edited and mixed it up, attributes and moves. Focused more on him having a limited moveset and adding some of his US grandstanding moves. Made him strong but not unbeatable.
  • Owen Hart - rather than do by era of his career, I tried to go with something that encompasses a lot of his career. It feels really well with that mid-to-late 90s era of his career.
  • Typhoon - Tried to be faithful to his style he used throughout his career.
  • Yokozuna - Agile but hefty big man, that does not comes off the top rope. His aerial attack is supercharged as the only move he does from the corner is the Banzai Drop. He is built to put people in jeopardy if he lands on them, meaning a jobber should just go straight to danger. Also is built to not be tossed around as much as possible.

They can be found Here

Let me know if you like these and I'll add more. Thanks!

Edited by Tricky McGee
Update announcement.
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

Bret Hart Survivor Series 1993 is released in the main post. Natural Disasters (Earthquake & Typhoon) pofo/moveset added to the Pofo/Moveset depot.

deUJgWsm.png

Edited by Tricky McGee
more info
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

Continuing my love of the '97 Royal Rumble: Jerry "The King" Lawler from the '97 Royal Rumble. Enjoy the gear he wore for all of 15 seconds in the match.

Huge thank you to @matt2282p for the base Jerry Lawler to work with.

lLqlLP7m.png

• Like 4
  • Woo 2

Srcdjqmm.png

British Bulldog '96 - '97 collection uploaded in main post above.

British Bulldog '96 - '97 Collection

A collection of Davey Boy's Bulldog Trunks from '96 - '97. All attires come with an optional Hart Foundation jacket entrance attire.

• White Trunks with Outlined Text - Probably his most common trunks from this time period.
  • White & Blue Split Trunks - Red Text, matching kneepads, gold boot tassels. Royal Rumble '97
  • Red & Blue Split Trunks - White Text, matching kneepads.
  • Red & Blue Split Trunks, White & Blue Split Kneepads - Worn at least once. Also the composition of Bulldog's 2nd Jakks Superstars action figure.
  • Blue & Red Split Trunks with White Sides - worn in a match teaming with Vader against the Godwinns on RAW in 1996.
  • BONUS! 2k19 Base with hair fix and Hart Foundation jacket entrance attire.
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

Hey everyone, sorry for a double post in a day. I updated the Royal Rumble '97 Jerry "The King" Lawler. It's file size was pretty gigantic and I got it shrunk down considerably. If you've previously downloaded please redownload as I think this mod might cause or be a culprit for instability (especially in rumbles). If you haven't downloaded yet, you should be good to go.

Thank you for your time!

• Like 1

Hey everyone, sorry again for another "Tricky botched something". Botched the compression on some files in the bulldog pack, went back and fixed those. If you downloaded prior to 6/1/21, please redownload to get the fixed and correct files. Sorry about that. Been getting back into the swing of things, taking new approaches to keep files trim, and got some things mispositioned in the pac files when building them. Won't do that again.

• Like 1

h7Ebnokl.png

It's Time! It's Time! It's Vader WWF 5-Pack Time!

• 1996 Royal Rumble Debut/Flipped Singlet (Vader Time is on the back)
  • 1996 (Most standard attire worn, with the V on the back)
  • 1997/2k16 Port (No V on the back, elbow sleeve)
  • 1998 Vader Time (Side stripes, red Vader Time on the torso, Trace kneepads)
  • 1998 Vader Sides (Side stripes with Vader on them, Trace kneepads)

Download above

Mod Updates!

• Updated HBK Royal Rumble 1997 for user friendly file sizes.
  • Updated Paul Bearer - Mortician for user friendly file sizes and fixed thing I did poorly with an object.
  • Updated Dude Love 4 pack for user friendly file sizes and adjusted a couple 00CE's for Debut/Rumble '98 attire.

I've also swapped the links for any updated links above to point directly to a file archive rather than a zip file. Hope you enjoy!

Edited by Tricky McGee
Added details.
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Corny 1
  • Woo 3

u3D75tWl.png

Doing this a bit differently rather than waiting to drop an entire pack. I'm going to release the port/improvement mod first and then add attires as I go. But the WWE 2k16/'96 Halloween Havoc Harlem Heat port/fix is added to the mod mall.

• Pre 2k19 skin tone adjustment
  • Material matching adjustments for the attire pieces
  • Color tone fixes for attire pieces.

Vader 5-Pack Update - Fixed a pac file issue with the 98 Red Vader Time/Red Stripe being the same pac file as the Red Vader Stripe. Sorry about that.

Edited by Tricky McGee
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

• Tricky McGee changed the title to Tricky McGee's Mod Mall [Freebirds Badstreet USA]

15SDLyAl.png

Welcome to the last house on the right at the end of Badstreet USA. The Badstreet USA shirt entrance (Modeled after the 1985 2nd annual WCCW David Von Erich Memorial Parade of Champions attires worn by Hayes and Roberts). Shout out to @matt2282p for showing me a way to keep the freebirds from clipping out of their shirts.

Also!

Updated: Fixed the normals on 1996 Vader and 1996 Reverse Singlet Vader. He no longer has the effect of having eye paint. Sorry it took me so long to catch/fix. If you've downloaded previously, I'd recommend redownloading those now to pick up the changes. Thanks!

Edited by Tricky McGee
added additional credit.
  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 2

• Tricky McGee changed the title to Tricky McGee's Mod Mall [Von Erichs]

FUlCNgql.png

Von Erichs Released! Download link at the 1st post!

Included:

• WWE 2k18 Ports, skin correction and color correction to fix the color wash out that 2K decided on doing to the WCCW wrestler attires.
  • Kevin Von Erich - Dark blue jacket with gold trim, with yellow trunks & knee pads.
  • Kerry Von Erich - Light blue trunks with the Texas robe.
  • Like 5
  • Woo 3