Random crashes and Arena problem

LexRed

Hello, everyone. I wanted to ask if any of you have experienced random crashes during entrances and what was your solution. I've been having this crashes for a few days but I can't tell what was it that damaged the game. Even when I setting up or creating an entrance the game crashes. Last few things I've installed was SquareCircle's ported entrance (which I never had problems with) and the lights fix from the RAW '20 arena.

The other thing is related to @Titavius Smackdown '20 Arena where the character glitches and walk through the ramp. What's wierd is that managers actually walk on the ramp so I don't know what is going on! Those are my main issues right now, if possible I would like to hear any ideas that help me fix these problems. Thank you to everyone in the community, I really enjoy your work and I know that most of the times we cause this issues that we can't fix and have to go to those who are more experienced. 

For the ramp issue, you might have a second misc_start01 file. This file is located in in your pac/root folder inside of the game directory. But what I did to fix mine was I went to my backup folder inside of the directory and deleted the misc_start01 file inside and regenerated the game through CCT.

Random crashes during entrances are often caused by buggy entrance attires. If you are using a specific mod when this happens, try to remove their entrance attire's chXXXY4.pac file, rebuild the Chunk0.def with CCT and see if that fixes it.

21 hours ago, LexRed said:

Hello, everyone. I wanted to ask if any of you have experienced random crashes during entrances and what was your solution. I've been having this crashes for a few days but I can't tell what was it that damaged the game. Even when I setting up or creating an entrance the game crashes. Last few things I've installed was SquareCircle's ported entrance (which I never had problems with) and the lights fix from the RAW '20 arena.

The other thing is related to @Titavius Smackdown '20 Arena where the character glitches and walk through the ramp. What's wierd is that managers actually walk on the ramp so I don't know what is going on! Those are my main issues right now, if possible I would like to hear any ideas that help me fix these problems. Thank you to everyone in the community, I really enjoy your work and I know that most of the times we cause this issues that we can't fix and have to go to those who are more experienced. 

go to your misc01_start in wrestleminus, open it, click 0000002, then click show view, change the "stage" value to 2

9 hours ago, mattfick said:

go to your misc01_start in wrestleminus, open it, click 0000002, then click show view, change the "stage" value to 2

Thank you very much for your response. I'm doing that right now. What can I expect? crashes fix or arena fix?

You don't need to change any values or anything like that. The download is drag and drop, everything is done for you. 

The stage glitch is because you're using a mods folder. The game reads whatever misc files are in there. You need to make sure that my misc files are in your mods folder - or alternatively, ditch the mods folder. You don't need it, just back your files up. 

• Like 1