red-'s Cinema 4D In-Game Renders

red-

This is a 2020 in-game render update. This occupies as a replacement for old default in-game renders with high quality 4K renders redone by me using Cinema 4D. Some of the renders included are of mods created by modders so shout out to them (if you want to see a full list of the modders who I used renders of, check the readme).Due to this being a 2020 update, legends will not be updated such as Ultimate Warrior, Andre the Giant etc.. however if you would like a new render of these specific Legends, feel free to commission one from me through discord. (red-#5465 ) 

Since i know I am not the only one that is sick of the 480p renders that 2K gave us, i replaced all of those with 4K renders.

This pack will be updated constantly with renders for mods that will be released in the future, if you want a render that is not included in this pack for a specific in-game model or a mod don't hesitate to DM me on discord : red-#5465

Installation instructions: 
                    Within your 2K19 directory, head to pac > menu > win > assets > texture > wwe19_singleread > texture and delete everything inside the ss_face folder. Simply drop the pac folder from the download rar into your directory. Clear chunk0 and regenerate chunk0 via CCT and launch the game. 

All the renders that are included in this pack are all made by myself. It took me one month and a half to replace all the renders In-Game, except for the legends. 

Here are some screenshots: 

unknown.png?width=1215&height=683

Sheamus.png?width=683&height=683Braun_Strowman.png?width=683&height=683

Buddy_Murphy_2020.png?width=683&height=6

Here is the download link :

https://mega.nz/file/eR4nVSJR#Ad669LlkzAY7ahp4TaOI8hv6wyufXxL5fK8twuiUv0E

I forgot to add it, lol.

• Like 5

4D In Game Renders is HD Quality. It is indeed much better than 2K official shitty virtual renders. Although I prefer real render, But thank you for your work. Thank you.

The effect of 4D renders as a model display is amazing. This is worth mentioning. 2K virtual renders is really too bad.

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/3/2021 at 8:15 PM, Rsmidd said:

D e l e t e     t h i s   m e s s a g e !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we don't do that, just edit your post to say something like "nvm got it working or something"

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2021 at 4:58 AM, 1richluhjaay said:

Was trying to commission you about some renders but it ain’t let me text your discord because your settings or something 

Give me your discord and I'll text you. 

• 9 months later...