Editing Teams with Data Editor for Universe Mode

juskool14

there are some teams i want to create in universe mode. However, I dont see an option for that using CCT or Data Editor. Is there a way to mod teams for Universe Mode like you can in the normal mode.

You can use Data Editor to edit the .team_info as normal. However, you will have to inject and extract the .team_info manually with Cheat engine, as memory regions for Universe Mode teams in WWE 2k19 are different for every computer on every startup/load of the universe mode save. You'll have to find the address where the teams for your Universe Mode save start every time you start the game/load the universe mode save. That's why tools like CCT can't access them and you can only do it manually.

It's probably best to change the first team to some weird name you can search for in cheat engine to see where teams start for you there.

You should be able to find information on how to use cheat engine in the forums, likely the modding forums for previous games.

On 12/1/2020 at 11:28 AM, Cave Waverider said:

You can use Data Editor to edit the .team_info as normal. However, you will have to inject and extract the .team_info manually with Cheat engine, as memory regions for Universe Mode teams in WWE 2k19 are different for every computer on every startup/load of the universe mode save. You'll have to find the address where the teams for your Universe Mode save start every time you start the game/load the universe mode save. That's why tools like CCT can't access them and you can only do it manually.

It's probably best to change the first team to some weird name you can search for in cheat engine to see where teams start for you there.

You should be able to find information on how to use cheat engine in the forums, likely the modding forums for previous games.

Thanks for the info I'll see if I'm able to figure it out

• 1 month later...