Renders and Models problems

ins0

Hi all, i've a couple of problems that i can't solve on my own:

1) My Roman Reigns ring model transform in Dominik Mysterio's, i tried to fix Roman reinstalling the model but it doesn't work so i tried to install it in a new slot. In the new slot isn't working but it fix my Roman Reigns default slot messing up Jey Uso transforming in Damian Priest, try the same thing i did to Roman Jey gets randomly fixed and bug the default John Cena model trasforming it in Dominik, i can't get the sense of this at all, hope someone got any idea.

2) I'm trying to install a Sheamus' custom render, at first worked but now is still changing it to the default render (after trying to fix the mess in the point 1)

Ty for your help in advance.

Sounds like you have chXXXYZ.pac files for Dominik Mysterio and Damien Priest with the IDs of Roman Reigns and Jey Uso somewhere in the game directory (somewhere inside the \mods\ folder if you followed the instructions on the Installing Mods Wiki page - if you haven't, I suggest you restore your clean game directory and reinstall all your mods by following the Installing Mods wiki).
Delete the files and use CCT to install them in the appropriate slots, then Regenerate the Chunk0.def using CCT.

As for your Sheamus Render problem, search the forum, I'm pretty sure it has been discussed.

I'll check the wiki, for every modded superstar i did this:

1) i've placed every .pac in WWE 2K19 > pac > ch and renamed (for example Roman Reigns.pac)

2) i've installed every .pac and every render with CCT then regenerated the Chuck0.def

3) i've started the game and installed via CCT .pofo and .moveset for every modded superstar and checked to be all right in the menus

4) for every superstar who is not in the base game i edited the String in mods>SuperString etc.

What you've done in 1) Is likely your problem.

You don't place the files into the WWE 2k19\pac\ch folder before installing them via CCT, otherwise there will be duplicates and the WrestlerIDs inside the files won't be correct. Move all the .pac files of Mods out of the \WWE 2k19\ch\pac folder and put them into a completely different folder somewhere outside your game directory (Windows "Downloads" directory will do fine). Then use CCT to install these files from that location. Afterwards use CCT to regenerate the Chunk0.def file with the Full option. Start the game and everything should hopefully be working properly.