iNeedaRoyalRumble

Looking to Hire or Buy a modified Royal Rumble

iNeedaRoyalRumble

Looking to modify a WWE 2k game, the royal rumble matches to be specific, with the match winner being a Random computer player 1-10.. would like to be able to set the matches from 1-5 minutes long.. all characters n attributes being disabled but everyone still has there own unique style and set moves. Would also need all the players to start off in the ring at the beginning of the match as oppose to a regular royal rumble match where someone is entered every 45seconds.. looking forward to hearing back from anyone..

squaredcirclefan

Hi,

All you are asking for isn't possible in any of the 2k games. No way we can mod the AI or certain coded Royal Rumble match attributes.

Even minor modifications like Royal Rumble pin mess up the AI and other aspects of the match.

Pepsiguy2

You cannot modify code in WWE 2k due the the fact that it is an extremely closed circuited engine. If you could wait a few months after I finish my blueprint research I'll be able to code stuff for Battlegrounds if you're interested 

• Woo 1

iNeedaRoyalRumble

Thank u so much for ur reply sir... I’ll definitely keep that in mind n hopefully can find someone eventually..

• What? 1