Help with installing mods

Brybryperry

Just now, Brybryperry said:

i cant get them installed. i keep trying and no matter how many videos i watch, none of them work.

Hi,

You will need to be a bit more specific.

1. What tools have you downloaded to install mods

2. What steps did you take when installing any of the character mods / What files did you download for the mod etc.

3. What happens in the game after installing the mod.

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You will need to be a bit more specific.

1. What tools have you downloaded to install mods

2. What steps did you take when installing any of the character mods / What files did you download for the mod etc.

3. What happens in the game after installing the mod.

oh boy thats a lot. i downlaoded all the tools from the smacktalks tutorial site, and all the tools in these videos :

i downloaded all the files needed for aj lee and when i get to the titantron stuff it doesnt show up. i;ve followed all steps and shes not in there. i need like a step by step walkthroguh someon on chat with me telling me exactly what to do with the files i have. I would understand so much better that way

i think i'm gonnas give up on it. it's plum ridiculous

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Brybryperry said:

oh boy thats a lot. i downlaoded all the tools from the smacktalks tutorial site, and all the tools in these videos :

i downloaded all the files needed for aj lee and when i get to the titantron stuff it doesnt show up. i;ve followed all steps and shes not in there. i need like a step by step walkthroguh someon on chat with me telling me exactly what to do with the files i have. I would understand so much better that way

i think i'm gonnas give up on it. it's plum ridiculous

You're going to have to be a pit patient if you are just learning to install mods. You're not going to learn everything in one day. We all went through the process of things not working or not getting the mods showing up when starting which can be a bit frustrating if you don't understand how to use the tools and havent read through the MODDING WIKI page .

First you want to focus on getting the name of the mod showing up in the game. Leave the gfx for now and focus on installing the character pac file .

You need the character pac files 

The pofo and moveset files for the character .

Custom Character Tools and Data Editor.

Confirm you have got these files for the AJ lee mod.

Edited by squaredcirclefan