Can't Inject Renders Into CCT (Admin issue)

denbigh7

I've been using CCT for WWE2K19 for well over a year now and it's fantastic. But all of a sudden, when I attempt to insert a render, it gives me this message:

hcdIDcOl_o.png

Anyone else having this issue? Or know how to fix it? 

I've attempted to open CCT as an Administrator and that hasn't helped. 

Grateful for any assistance!

• Sad 1

Check if all the paths in CCT are still set correctly and CCT is still fully installed. Also make sure all the required game files are intact.
If so, it could be that your Windows account and/or directory permissions got changed, (perhaps with a Windows Upgrade to a new version?) so you might want to check that.

If you have any security software running, try to disable it for a bit and see if that helps, too.

• Thanks 2

As best as I can tell, none of my Windows permissions have changed, nor have any of the CCT paths changed. (I've never had the Data Editor path set...does that matter? Worked in the past without it....)

2 things:

1 - If I uninstall CCT and reinstall it, do you think that will fix it? Will that screw up any of my mods? I'm guessing I'd lose all the mod names that I've replaced (over which slot number) unless I copy them all down.

2 - I did change one thing recently that may be part of the problem, but I'm not sure. I was reading a thread where someone was trying to correct injected renders fom disappearing and the original renders coming back, as I've had this issue as well. The original renders will show up, then the next time I load the game it's my injected renders, back and forth, etc. 

This thread mentioned deleting the ssface directory from this path (\wwe2k19\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\ssface) so I did. Do you think that is causing my admin issue? I've since put the folder back, but still can't inject renders.

Edited by denbigh7
incorrect

11 hours ago, denbigh7 said:

2 - I did change one thing recently that may be part of the problem, but I'm not sure. I was reading a thread where someone was trying to correct injected renders fom disappearing and the original renders coming back, as I've had this issue as well. The original renders will show up, then the next time I load the game it's my injected renders, back and forth, etc. 

This thread mentioned deleting the ssface directory from this path (\wwe2k19\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\ssface) so I did. Do you think that is causing my admin issue? I've since put the folder back, but still can't inject renders.

Yes, that's likely the problem. CCT tries to modify these files when you inject renders (it deletes the affected original renders out of the files if you replace any) and if it can't access them. Restore the original files and it should work again (note that you will have to re-inject renders that replace existing ones afterwards).
Use search to check out one of my previous posts (I believe you should be able to use FixRenders.cmd as search term here on the forum) about render issues where I have detailed a better way to work around the issue with CCT where you don't delete these files.

1 - If I uninstall CCT and reinstall it, do you think that will fix it? Will that screw up any of my mods? I'm guessing I'd lose all the mod names that I've replaced (over which slot number) unless I copy them all down.

No. If you want to keep your replaced names, backup the replaced_data.xml (you can also backup data_xml and render.xml to be sure) in your CCT directory before you uninstall CCT, then reinstall CCT and copy them back into the directory.

But you likely won't have to do that anyway.

As best as I can tell, none of my Windows permissions have changed, nor have any of the CCT paths changed. (I've never had the Data Editor path set...does that matter? Worked in the past without it....)

Setting the Data Editor Path only matters if you want to use the Edit->Data Editor functionality of CCT for various files that can be edited with Data Editor so you can load them into Data Editor directly from memory so you can then use Data Editor's Install via CCT buttons to install the edited files back into the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello brother Cave 🙏🙇 I'm having the same problem ... 😢 getting an error notification while injecting the render ... 😢 But it happened at CCT 2K18 ... 😢 Please help ... Thank you for your generosity ... always healthy 😇🙏