Editing Downloaded Attires

The Arkham Geyser

Hello everyone,  I'm QUITE new to modding, having only recently got my PC and copy of 2K19. I feel like I have the hang of the Custom Character Tool, and the Sound Editor, but am curious about customizing the attire's of the Characters I've downloaded. 

For instance, the updated Sheamus that was uploaded to 2k Mods, looks beautiful, and I have successfully modded it into my copy of 2k19, with that in mind, how would I go about changing the attire, I like the design as is, and don't intend to change ANYTHING about it but the color of his Trunks and Wrist Bands, how would I go about doing that?

I haven't tried making a New Attire for Sheamus because I feel like it will just be the default Sheamus, and I don't want that. Thank you for whoever stumbles across this and can provide some insight. 

Enjoy your Thanksgiving otherwise. 

12 hours ago, The Arkham Geyser said:

Update, so it turns out I CAN mod the Attire, but the Beard goes away and his Hair goes dark, any idea what causes that?

it really depends if the mod is creation suite compatible. some are some arent