Configuration of Wrestleminus (BPE read)

grayfox12

Hello,

I have, probably, a stupid question about Wrestleminus.

I used it for some time now (to edit Hx) but i still unable to preview "Picture View", so i used repack that is usefull but not so usefull for mass work.

On first install, in option you've got to select folder where you have some files: Radvideo, BPE, DDS. For the most part of them no problem, but it seems i've got a problem with BPE. When i click on "Picture View" i've got the message "error creating bitmap image".

I probably have a problem with the file for: BPE exe location or Unrrbpe EXE location. Dont know which one is wrong or if the two are wrong.

Can you tell me where i can find the correct files to make Wrestleminus fully works.

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day.

@grayfox12 Click options > file select tab. You should find bpe.exe in you PAC EDITOR folder. The Unrrbpe in your X-PACKER folder, then select what program (photoshop) you use to view dds files.

Grab IntelTextureWorks and NVIDIA_Texture_Tools from google if you have issues viewing dds. 

Edited by B4G.TV

Thanks for the answer @B4G.TV.

Outside of wrestleminus i havent problem to view dds.

For the bpe.exe, it's ok i have done that before.

For dds i used the plugin from gimp i download (nvidia i think).

For Unrrbpe, i havent xpacker, so i take the one from linked when you press DL in option:

http://asmodean.reverse.net/pages/unrrbpe.html (it's the one from 24-11-2009, the same as pac editor).

That's probably this one that is not good...