WWE 2k19 mods used on WWE 2k18?

Wolfstrike28

Hello everyone, 

I was putting together a gaming PC soon and thinking of buying WWE 2k18 on PC  (since it had a better selection of legends and alt attires to me). Can WWE 2k19 mods be used on WWE 2k18 by any chance? If so, is the procedure for installing the mods going to be the same or different?

--Wolf

I am new to this also so I will let someone else give the complete answer to the "using 19 mods in 18" question.

I will say that there are many many ported mods available in 19. Which means (Example) Kerry and Kevin Von Erich are ported from 18 to 19. I tested both of them on 19 and they are perfect. This goes for many ported mods available from past games. These files are in several posts. 

I, like you, are interested in legends so I was pretty excited to see this. That's why I chose 19 as it is still very active in the community. Hope this helps!  

• Like 1

oh that's awesome you can port stars from previous games! I would have to search for links on how to do that from one previous games to a current one. Yeah i'm curious to know if you can take from '19 to '18. Because a lot of the legend attires and alts (like Ministry Undertaker, DX Triple H, and Young Kurt Angle) are like already in '18 so that can save less ones i would have to add back into a current game if they're already there. 

1 hour ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

oh that's awesome you can port stars from previous games! I would have to search for links on how to do that from one previous games to a current one. Yeah i'm curious to know if you can take from '19 to '18. Because a lot of the legend attires and alts (like Ministry Undertaker, DX Triple H, and Young Kurt Angle) are like already in '18 so that can save less ones i would have to add back into a current game if they're already there. 

I will say 19 is still the better game. You are better off porting the 18 legends to 19.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

58 minutes ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

If I may ask, how is wwe 2k19 better than wwe 2k18?

Hi,

If you are looking to mod the game , I will list a few

1. 2k19 has a much improved Universe mode.One is the new match maker system,Royal rumble matches for male and female  superstars with wrestlemania rivalry for the title.

2. Female characters can’t be selected for the Royal Rumble match in 2k18.

3. Better Pre- match commentary in 19.

4. Better selling animation in 2k19 during gameplay. The 2k18 gameplay selling motion was buggy .

5. Ported entrance motions from other games can be  assigned to any ID with 2k19. In 2k18, a lot of the ID slots  had no sound enabled  by the developers.

6. Bette Cage and hell a cell matches. 5 man elimination, triple tornado tag and 4 way tornado tag matches

7. Much more mods for 2k19 as a lot of the data structure in the game was figured out for nodding after 19 was released. . Some don’t work as well in 18 and are not compatible .

There are a few others I haven’t mentioned which other modders night outline.

• Yes! 1
  • Woo 1