Can't remove a modded wrestler from the team in universe mode!

RelioD

Hello,

I started up a new Universe mode. But while adding modded wrestlers, they appear to be on a team I made (The team already has 5 members). I cannot remove the modded wrestler from the team and they are not listed as a team member in edit team. While installing the pofo and movesets, none of the wrestlers who I'm having this issue with had any team set as a Main Team in data editor.

Another issue is that I cannot form a team among certain wrestlers. I assume it's because they're set in a team slot that's not yet made. How do I fix this? 

Thanks in advance.

20 hours ago, RelioD said:

Bump,

Does really no one have an answer for this? 

Hi,

I believe this issue has to do with some of the settings in the pofo and moveset files for the characters.

You will have to open the pofo files in data editor and check to see the commentary ID for each is set to the character ID for the mod. No two mods should share the same commentary ID or you wouldn’t be able to select both in the same match.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, RelioD said:

Thank you for answering!

That seems to fix the issue. Didn't realize that commentary ID mattered that much.

Once again, thanks so much.

Glad it’s all sorted. Yes it does. Do take time to check all pofos you want to inject as quite a few of them have the same ID’s set.

• Like 1