• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, bears831 said:

awesome. whatever happened to that Wm 32 and Saturday night main event?

saturday nights main event just needs lights, wm 32 needs lights moved to fit the stadium, those are both on the backburner for a while, im doing wrestlemania 38 currently, then i think im going to move over to 2k22, with wm38 being my first arena in 22

WVulD8c.jpg

• Like 8

6 hours ago, rockarollo said:

Thanks.

I tried to install WCW Thunder 98 following your tuto but I don't have in misc01 and misc04 files what you have in your pics.

What am missing?

your misc01 and misc04 need to be edited in wrestleminus

12 hours ago, mattfick said:

your misc01 and misc04 need to be edited in wrestleminus

I tried that following your video tutorial but in my misc01 and misc04 I don't have the arena names and other slots to put your arena mods, there are only slots until 152.

Hope I explained my issue in a good way, thanks for the help

1 hour ago, rockarollo said:

I tried that following your video tutorial but in my misc01 and misc04 I don't have the arena names and other slots to put your arena mods, there are only slots until 152.

Hope I explained my issue in a good way, thanks for the help

okay,

1: in misc01, the numbers on the left are NOT the slot, the first SELECTNUM is the slot. 

2: for the arena names to show up in the misc01, you need to load your string file in wrestleminus, close wrestleminus, then reopen.

3: if in misc04 you do not have the correct slots, you need to make sure you have the ported arena mod as most of my arenas replace those

42 minutes ago, mattfick said:

okay,

1: in misc01, the numbers on the left are NOT the slot, the first SELECTNUM is the slot. 

2: for the arena names to show up in the misc01, you need to load your string file in wrestleminus, close wrestleminus, then reopen.

3: if in misc04 you do not have the correct slots, you need to make sure you have the ported arena mod as most of my arenas replace those

I did everything you said and wrestleminus crashes when selecting the string. If I don't select the string it works but I have no names and can't do what you explain in the video tuto.

I gave up for now because infos are not so clear and I don't want to go crazy for just a modded arena  :)

Thanks anyway for your help

1 hour ago, RasoGOVI said:

I would like to add custom main movies of arenas in WWE 2K22. What program to use? Thanks!

you will need a video editing software, rad tools, and caketools when it releases

• Like 1

Just now, mattfick said:

you will need a video editing software, rad tools, and caketools when it releases

What if I would want only to import from Youtube motion graphics from Backlash 2016 as an example and import - replace an unused tron as arena movie? What would I need then? Thanks for reply.

14 minutes ago, RasoGOVI said:

What if I would want only to import from Youtube motion graphics from Backlash 2016 as an example and import - replace an unused tron as arena movie? What would I need then? Thanks for reply.

same answer

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 12:42 AM, mattfick said:

BADD BLOOD 1997 RELEASED, LINK IN MAIN POST

sDJ2B2D.jpg

Hello Matt,  First of all, your mods are dope !! really impressive. I'd like to ask you if it's possible to put this arena on slot 59. I changed some arena's slot in the past but for some reason it doesn't work with this one.

Can you help me ?

Thank you in advance and thanks for all your work

On 5/18/2022 at 9:10 AM, xalaidne said:

Hello Matt,  First of all, your mods are dope !! really impressive. I'd like to ask you if it's possible to put this arena on slot 59. I changed some arena's slot in the past but for some reason it doesn't work with this one.

Can you help me ?

Thank you in advance and thanks for all your work

why does it not work with this one?

• Like 1

On 5/22/2022 at 3:16 AM, mattfick said:

why does it not work with this one?

I finally found the reason. I put 22 in turnbuckles settings instead of 2.

Now, It works fine

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

CURRENT WIPS:

GREAT AMERICAN BASH 2004

cQr207s.png

NXT 2.0 (BACKPORT FROM 2k22, EARLY ACCESS ON PWM's PATREON)

b98X3fM.png

TRIBUTE TO THE TROOPS

sFP6cvO.png

CUSTOM "WHAT IF" WRESTLEMANIA 7 (ERAS EXCLUSIVE)

cMKUvKC.png

Edited by mattfick
edit
  • Like 3
  • Yes! 1

On 6/11/2022 at 4:33 AM, DemonsDecay said:

It is a total desrespect for the community making some of these mods "Steam Required"...

Why, steam required? why...?

disrespect for the community? ive spent a LOT of my free time making these arenas for the community. couldnt tell you how much time i put in to helping people and teaching people. i can choose to upload MY mods with the steam requirement. what is disrespectful is YOU trying to tell me anything about how i upload my stuff

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

• 4 weeks later...