-ADDED WM20 SIGN

LINK IN MAIN POST

ytYxZ1e.jpg

Edited by mattfick
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Matt. So I have the arena 2k15-18 mod installed. I have your wcw nitro installed and it works fine. But im having the same issue with thunder as one other guy had. It's combining the stage with over the limit. I have checked the misc files and the numbers all match your instructions. Any idea what could be going on? 

4 hours ago, Mr3fjc said:

Hey Matt. So I have the arena 2k15-18 mod installed. I have your wcw nitro installed and it works fine. But im having the same issue with thunder as one other guy had. It's combining the stage with over the limit. I have checked the misc files and the numbers all match your instructions. Any idea what could be going on? 

you didnt make all the changes  in misc04. make sure you set FLOOR to -1.

awesome work bro. it would be cool to see more stadiums like this for wm arenas such as wm 19 in Safeco Field, or wm 18 in skydome, or wm 22 in ford field instead of the same generic stadiums all the time. Cant wait to see levi stadium.

11 hours ago, bears831 said:

awesome work bro. it would be cool to see more stadiums like this for wm arenas such as wm 19 in Safeco Field, or wm 18 in skydome, or wm 22 in ford field instead of the same generic stadiums all the time. Cant wait to see levi stadium.

i have plans on doing a few but i cant get ahold of safeco, and skydome is already in 2k19 (b4g included it with eras i believe). 

im currently messing with at&t, phoenix, oakland and tampa bay.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, bears831 said:

does anyone know any updates on sd reloaded?

you should probably ask on the sd reloaded thread. please dont litter my thread about other peoples' stuff

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bears831 said:

AWSOME BRO. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID 2K SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING. THE ACTUAL LOOK  OF THE WM STADIUMS AND ARENAS INSTEAD OF THE GENERIC STADIUM WE GET FOR ALL WM ARENAS..

yeah 2k didnt do it likely due to not wanting to spend the extra money on getting the actual stadiums

• Like 1