1 hour ago, xalaidne said:

Sorry for asking this but do you have a list of arena you want to work on ?

i do not. mainly everything from 03-09 though

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @mattfick! Thank you for your great work! I need a little bit help with your awesome WCW Thunder arena. I installed it like you have shown in your video. But for some reason the arena walls, the stairs in the crowd and the chairs in the crowd are missing. I don't  know how that happened.

I've checkt the misc files a dozzend times, but I can't find an error. I have no other arena mods installed exept the arena port mod made by ABHILASH.

I would be very grateful for your help.

31 minutes ago, nWo_Member said:

Hi @mattfick! Thank you for your great work! I need a little bit help with your awesome WCW Thunder arena. I installed it like you have shown in your video. But for some reason the arena walls, the stairs in the crowd and the chairs in the crowd are missing. I don't  know how that happened.

I've checkt the misc files a dozzend times, but I can't find an error. I have no other arena mods installed exept the arena port mod made by ABHILASH.

I would be very grateful for your help.

go to the 2k16 vanilla archive, 

download pac/arena/stadium/arstadium10 

rename to arstadium00010

overwrite your existing arstadium00010

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/26/2021 at 12:47 PM, mattfick said:

NO MERCY 2003 RELEASED, LINK IN MAIN POST

tyt3prT.jpg

Love your mods, always very detailed and accurate. I have a question and I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask but where did you find big evil taker's minitron used in the video?

1 hour ago, FergieCoyote said:

Love your mods, always very detailed and accurate. I have a question and I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask but where did you find big evil taker's minitron used in the video?

thank you for the kind words, im glad you like them. a user posted the minitron in the 2kmodz discord server

Edited by mattfick
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...