Hello there, I have came to say that I have recently installed you're WM22 arena and everything is working fine except for one thing. I made it so the WM22 arena replaced slot 140 and used your tutorial to put it into the slot and while the ring, announce tables, and everything else works perfectly fine, the entrance is glitched as although it has the WM22 entrance it also has the entrance of the arena I replaced still and also has a drum and ambulance prop for some reason. Is there a fix?

9 minutes ago, bears831 said:

I THINK I CAN HELP YOU BRO. go to the arena misc in wrestleminus and go all the way down to floor. change 66 to -1 and you should be good

This worked, thanks!

• Like 1

On 6/12/2021 at 2:38 AM, mattfick said:

VENGEANCE 2005 RELEASED, LINK IN MAIN POST

keuYSoO.jpg

I'd like to give you some feedback for this arena.

Do you know you put the wrong apron in your download pac ? You put a summerslam apron instead of the vengeance '05 one.

34 minutes ago, xalaidne said:

I'd like to give you some feedback for this arena.

Do you know you put the wrong apron in your download pac ? You put a summerslam apron instead of the vengeance '05 one.

when did you download it? i believe i already fixed that

• Like 1

On 6/3/2021 at 10:52 PM, mattfick said:

c351 is in the ARENTRANCE file, i would highly suggest reading the arena modding wiki before you jump in and start messing with files

I use 3ds so how would I import the c351 into 3ds for rendering. i extracted the c351bin file from arentrance file 

1 hour ago, bears831 said:

I use 3ds so how would I import the c351 into 3ds for rendering. i extracted the c351bin file from arentrance file 

nope, thats not how it works. you need to extract the objs from the .yobj files. then import them into 3ds

12 hours ago, mattfick said:

when did you download it? i believe i already fixed that

You're wright. It's fixed

I download it the first day you upload it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

43 minutes ago, xalaidne said:

You're wright. It's fixed

I download it the first day you upload it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

yeah i fixed it within a few hours, i think it only had about 6-10 downloads by the time i caught it

Edited by mattfick
  • Like 1

ROYAL RUMBLE 2007 UPDATED

-NEW ARENTRANCE FILE
-NEW APRON (IF YOU DID NOT HAVE THIS MOD INSTALLED PREVIOUSLY)
-NEW MISC04 AND PRM AR LG COLOR INSTRUCTIONS

*DO NOT CHANGE THE APRON VALUE IN MISC04 IF YOU HAD THIS ARENA INSTALLED PRIOR TO THIS UPDATE*

bKeZBFY.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haitch 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 1

On 7/4/2021 at 8:51 AM, mattfick said:

BACKLASH 2003 RELEASED, LINK IN MAIN POST

FZTd1ZN.jpg

Thank you for your great work. You may have forgotten to put in arapron00089.pac

4 hours ago, RockStunner said:

Thank you for your great work. You may have forgotten to put in arapron00089.pac

apron 89 comes vanilla with 2k19

9 hours ago, mattfick said:

apron 89 comes vanilla with 2k19

g76MayruTqyxniXYKgkJ7eolC_kKsYk_NhDFXcyt

After I set it up and confirm it, the game freezes on this menu. I don't know if the game files are missing or the settings are wrong. Other Arena Mods do not have this problem.

37 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

g76MayruTqyxniXYKgkJ7eolC_kKsYk_NhDFXcyt

After I set it up and confirm it, the game freezes on this menu. I don't know if the game files are missing or the settings are wrong. Other Arena Mods do not have this problem.

I had the same problem. The fix I found was when you edit the misc01 where the two SelectNum columns are, leave the second column set to 24. It took me a while to figure out what was causing it to freeze on that screen but it works great now.

2 hours ago, FergieCoyote said:

I had the same problem. The fix I found was when you edit the misc01 where the two SelectNum columns are, leave the second column set to 24. It took me a while to figure out what was causing it to freeze on that screen but it works great now.

Thank you. Problem has been resolved. But Transition replay does not work, Do you know how to fix it?

49 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

Thank you. Problem has been resolved. But Transition replay does not work, Do you know how to fix it?

ill take a look at it tomorrow

On 6/14/2021 at 2:17 AM, mattfick said:

ROYAL RUMBLE 2008 RELEASED, LINK IN MAIN POST

wWnFLK2.jpg

Awesome arena, but when I installed it everything on the stage looked great but the ring area was still SNME. Checked all the asset files I download. Noticed the Apron mod was still named SNME. Not sure if that's how it's supposed to be and I'm just doing something wrong. 

56 minutes ago, amaul91 said:

Awesome arena, but when I installed it everything on the stage looked great but the ring area was still SNME. Checked all the asset files I download. Noticed the Apron mod was still named SNME. Not sure if that's how it's supposed to be and I'm just doing something wrong. 

did you edit the misc04 correctly?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, FergieCoyote said:

16 hours ago, RockStunner said:

issue resolved, redownload pac/mov/transition_replay

• Like 1