3 hours ago, vinrich said:

Perfect - I got it now (still learning) lol

So my issue now is that when I bring up misc 01 I don't see the Thunder arena, also when I go to misc 04 I get the unhandled exception has occurred.

Sorry for the hassle, I do my best to search for everything before bombarding anyone with questions. 😅

• Too Sweet 1

UPDATED VENGEANCE 2004 AND 2006 WITH REAL LIGHT SETUPS AND BETTER TEXTURES

(JUST DOWNLOAD THE ARENTRANCE FILES (pac/arena/entrance) 

w5xTjVB.jpg

uw2VWW4.jpg

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 2

QUICK QUESTION. how do you add a sky day time to an arena that doesn't have one? for example I want to add day time to your WrestleMania 28 mod. would you be able to do a tutorial on this?

5 hours ago, bears831 said:

QUICK QUESTION. how do you add a sky day time to an arena that doesn't have one? for example I want to add day time to your WrestleMania 28 mod. would you be able to do a tutorial on this?

you would have to extract the skybox yobj and texture an arena which had it, then render it in c351 to be mirrored. 

1 minute ago, bears831 said:

ok thanks but what's c351?

c351 is in the ARENTRANCE file, i would highly suggest reading the arena modding wiki before you jump in and start messing with files

OMG thank you so much for all these amazing arena mods mattfick! Enjoying so much to make my own attitude - ruthless aggression era 2k19 :)

I just bumped into some kind of error which is quite annoying. So, quick question.

Installed everything as the instruction says, and I get all the arenas as expected, but some of them are missing announcer tables and chairs. Commentators are sitting on some kind of invisible chairs and tables.

I guess this has something to do with the initposition.pac file as the situation changes if I modify the file as the instruction says. For example, if I do not modify initposition.pac file as the instruction says, modded arena A, B, C have no problem but modded arena D, E, F have invisible announcer table and chair problem. If I modify initposition.pac file as the instruction says, modded arena D, E, F have no problem but modded arena A, B, C have invisible announcer table and chair problem.

I really don't know what to do. Can you give me a right direction to go?

The mods about arena I've installed are "Abilash's arena mods" and "Squared Circle Fan's play royal rumble and elimination chamber.. mod" and this one.

33 minutes ago, mattfick said:

you need to edit the initposition in hex. make sure you have the initposition included with abhilash's mod

Yup I'm editing initposition with wrestleminus or hex editor. And I'm editing the initposition.pac file that comes with abhilash's mod. Am I doing it wrong?

10 minutes ago, saedaegari said:

Yup I'm editing initposition with wrestleminus or hex editor. And I'm editing the initposition.pac file that comes with abhilash's mod. Am I doing it wrong?

HEX ONLY

UPDATED SUMMERSLAM 03

-ADDED LIGHTING SETUP

-ADDED PRM AR LG COLOR INSTRUCTIONS

JUST REDOWNLOAD pac/arena/entrance/arentrance00064

and open misc files folder, grab prm ar lg color

(LINK IN MAIN POST)

JZ0BlBI.jpg

Edited by mattfick
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 4

UPDATED SUMMERSLAM 2005

-ADDED LIGHTS,UPDATED TEXTURES

-GRAB pac/arena/entrance file and pac/arena/apron file

-UPDATED MISC04 (IBL 45)

-ADDED PRM AR LG COLOR INSTRUCTIONS

(LINK IN MAIN POST)

wpcFZlL.jpg

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

5 minutes ago, bears831 said:

awesome bro.. can you update some of the wrestle mania arenas lights. ex wm 18 has no ramp lights. their just solid white

hi, unfortunately i will not be updating wrestlemania 2000 or wrestlemania x8 because titavius is including those in his smackdown reloaded mod, but yes, eventually im going to be re-doing all the arenas ive made with updated textures, gfx and lighting