5 hours ago, mattfick said:

im not sure about that, you would probably have to install the arena over arenas that are usable. 

1 hour ago, ranky5443 said:

yeah, in order to accomplish that, you'd have to fully replace assets of vanilla arenas

good deal that makes sense - thanks!

***FOR ANYONE WHO HAS ISSUES WITH SUPERSTARS FLOATING ABOVE THE STAGE DURING MATCHES WITH ANY OF THE ARENAS IVE MADE WITH FLOOR STAGES, THEY HAVE BEEN FIXED*** 

DOWNLOAD HERE

Edited by mattfick
  • Like 2
  • Woo 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, bubs007 said:

Amazing work. Wow.

Can I ask as I can't seem to find a proper answer. How many arena's are you allowed to import? Is there a limit?

thank you. i believe someone was able to add 100 slots, to a total of 140 arenas

6 hours ago, eggman718 said:

@mattfick great work. Do you know where we can find the mod for the extra 100 arena slots? Can't seem to find any info anywhere.

2kmodz.com, its titled 2k15-2k18 arena port, then just install arenas over what u dont want to use, conversely, you can add lines to your misc files (which i dont know how to do)

ALSO PLEASE NOTE, ITS RECOMMENDED TO INSTALL THIS MOD ON A CLEAN INSTALL OF 2k19

Edited by mattfick
  • Thanks 1

On 4/10/2021 at 12:18 AM, mattfick said:

conversely, you can add lines to your misc files (which i dont know how to do)

Click the "Add" button on the far right in WrestleMINUS of the line you want to add a new line to below. E.g. Click add on slot 163 and it'll add a line for slot 164. I believe this is how it works, at least. 

11 minutes ago, mattfick said:

VENGEANCE 2004 RELEASED, DOWNLOAD LINK IN MAIN POST

zFoC3BD.jpg

Hi mattfick, if you wanna give a try at Vengence 2005 arena, i have obj files of this arena.

BTW excellent work on all your mods !

Just now, xalaidne said:

Hi mattfick, if you wanna give a try at Vengence 2005 arena, i have obj files of this arena.

BTW excellent work on all your mods !

thanks. vengeance 05 along with a few others from 05 are on my "to-do" list. where did you get the objs from?

1 hour ago, mattfick said:

thanks. vengeance 05 along with a few others from 05 are on my "to-do" list. where did you get the objs from?

I grabbed them from the following sketchup scene :

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/bd001e9f11659d4bab63429d0e9bf7c/WWE-Vengeance-2005?hl=fr

I extracted trons and dice from this scene but i didn't check how to extract texture from the scene. Here is the objs + skp file of the stage :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d76qnLCdeKUTmRZ1ZOdSBnYrBD0ZwovZ?usp=sharing

There are some addons to open skp files on Blender or 3ds max.

19 minutes ago, xalaidne said:

I grabbed them from the following sketchup scene :

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/bd001e9f11659d4bab63429d0e9bf7c/WWE-Vengeance-2005?hl=fr

I extracted trons and dice from this scene but i didn't check how to extract texture from the scene. Here is the objs + skp file of the stage :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d76qnLCdeKUTmRZ1ZOdSBnYrBD0ZwovZ?usp=sharing

There are some addons to open skp files on Blender or 3ds max.

thanks ill take a look, i have the no way out arena assembled in max, which gives me some of the objects, the rest i figured i'd just make from 2k19 stuff

6JMSbMR.png

28 minutes ago, mattfick said:

thanks ill take a look, i have the no way out arena assembled in max, which gives me some of the objects, the rest i figured i'd just make from 2k19 stuff

6JMSbMR.png

It's almost the same stage with different positions. I hope i helped you and i wish you good luck.

Brother in survivor series 05 arena the crowd chairs and crowd stairs are not visible. I checked the misc04 file and it is correct. Can u help bro?

22 minutes ago, kanemaster said:

Brother in survivor series 05 arena the crowd chairs and crowd stairs are not visible. I checked the misc04 file and it is correct. Can u help bro?

can you send me a screenshot?