14 minutes ago, Cliquer said:

These arena's are amazing! I ve not installed a arena yet is it straightforward to do or do they need to be installed in a specific slot etc?  Thanks

its pretty straight foward if you know what youre doing. the last 4 arenas ive done are on extra slots from abhilash's mod pack.

the others replace arenas the came on disk. 

i have made 2 tutorials for installing arenas (combining misc files, and reassigning arena slots)

none of these are drag and drop. editing of the misc files is required to make them work properly

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattfick said:

its pretty straight foward if you know what youre doing. the last 4 arenas ive done are on extra slots from abhilash's mod pack.

the others replace arenas the came on disk. 

i have made 2 tutorials for installing arenas (combining misc files, and reassigning arena slots)

none of these are drag and drop. editing of the misc files is required to make them work properly

Thanks for the reply.

I have 2k88's mod installed at the moment would installing ur mods conflict with that or is that possible to do?

Regarding your tutorials could you point in the direction of them so i can give adding your arenas a go

Thanks

1 hour ago, Cliquer said:

Thanks for the reply.

I have 2k88's mod installed at the moment would installing ur mods conflict with that or is that possible to do?

Regarding your tutorials could you point in the direction of them so i can give adding your arenas a go

Thanks

there may be issues with the 2k88 mod. he may have replaced assets that i use that came with the game. 

as for the tutorials, they can be found in the support/discussion subforum or on my youtube page

• Like 1

7 hours ago, swipergod said:

Congrats on the release mattfick! This one was a must for me. You and @B4G.TV are making great content! Looking forward to the next release!

next few arenas are going to be 05-07

• Like 1

HI, does anyone know how to change the arena logo when selecting an arena say like I want to change one of the raw arena logo to a smackdown logo would anyone know how it would be possible to change it, thanks. 

1 hour ago, yourboibops said:

HI, does anyone know how to change the arena logo when selecting an arena say like I want to change one of the raw arena logo to a smackdown logo would anyone know how it would be possible to change it, thanks. 

pac/menu/win/assets/wwe19_singleread/texture (if you have the unpacked gfx mod installed its a lot easier)

• Too Sweet 1

7 hours ago, mattfick said:

pac/menu/win/assets/wwe19_singleread/texture (if you have the unpacked gfx mod installed its a lot easier)

I have the mod it replaces the arena and everything except for the image when selecting the arena i found the texture for it in the files but how do I unpack it 

Edited by yourboibops

2 hours ago, yourboibops said:

I have the mod it replaces the arena and everything except for the image when selecting the arena i found the texture for it in the files but how do I unpack it 

you extract the logo using wrestleminus or pac editor, and inject the new logo

In Your House and SummerSlam '05 is absolutely amazing work, That In Your House is especially cool, always wanted to see that set in a WWE 2K game. I remember being super disappointed when they announced the In Your House arena for 2K16 and it was just the watered down square set. 

Just a question, but I've been having an issue with the SummerSlam '05 arena where the SummerSlam '11 stage is still there and both arena stages overlap each other. Not sure what's causing this as obviously the mod is supposed to overwrite the 2011 arena?

Also how did you manage to work out which show slot goes with which arena slot for the modded arena's pack? I tried replacing some of the modern arena's but I couldn't work out which files were which since the slot numbers don't match. For example, the In Your House files are in slot 124 but in the Misc 01 file IYH is in slot 173 and WWE Battlegrounds in slot 124.

Edited by Wrestling Warrior

1 hour ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Just a question, but I've been having an issue with the SummerSlam '05 arena where the SummerSlam '11 stage is still there and both arena stages overlap each other. Not sure what's causing this as obviously the mod is supposed to overwrite the 2011 arena?

make sure you edit the misc04 properly

1 hour ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Also how did you manage to work out which show slot goes with which arena slot for the modded arena's pack? I tried replacing some of the modern arena's but I couldn't work out which files were which since the slot numbers don't match. For example, the In Your House files are in slot 124 but in the Misc 01 file IYH is in slot 173 and WWE Battlegrounds in slot 124.

misc01 the slot number is the FIRST selectnum, on the right of the arena name

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

just installed your IYH arenas and followed your instructions - working perfectly in game and looks fantastic. It replaced Abhilash's IYH Revenge of the Taker mod with perfection. I still see the Revenge Of The Taker logo in select arena but that's ok. Wondering if I did something wrong there

20 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

just installed your IYH arenas and followed your instructions - working perfectly in game and looks fantastic. It replaced Abhilash's IYH Revenge of the Taker mod with perfection. I still see the Revenge Of The Taker logo in select arena but that's ok. Wondering if I did something wrong there

pac/menu/win/assets/wwe19_singleread/texture/ppv_logo           follow that path, pull the iyhtkr.pac out and place it in the texture folder

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mattfick said:

pac/menu/win/assets/wwe19_singleread/texture/ppv_logo           follow that path, pull the iyhtkr.pac out and place it in the texture folder

perfect ill give that a try thanks so much! any way to add the matchup screens, transition designs, replay screens, and of course etc designs (nameplates) for use in universe? 

4 hours ago, eplate2 said:

perfect ill give that a try thanks so much! any way to add the matchup screens, transition designs, replay screens, and of course etc designs (nameplates) for use in universe? 

im not sure about that, you would probably have to install the arena over arenas that are usable. 

8 hours ago, eplate2 said:

yeah, in order to accomplish that, you'd have to fully replace assets of vanilla arenas