6 hours ago, brianbenjaminandre said:

Dude these arenas are amazing!! Where can I find resources to learn how to do some of this?

resources like what? tekken has xrey tutorials, there is a wiki which breaks down almost every aspect of arena modding, give it a look see

27 minutes ago, bears831 said:

awsome bro. are you going to add your wm arena updates for download?

yeah, im going to delete all the ones ive already made and re-release them all individually

• Woo 1

On 2021. 11. 18. at 오전 9시 54분, mattfick said:

FULL GEAR 2021 출시, 메인 포스트 링크

HkTqc5F.jpg

Awesome :) 

but, I have one problem using this mod.

When I use this mode in 'Universe mode', game crash during the 'show load' process (before the match card is output).

2 hours ago, kkt661 said:

Awesome :) 

but, I have one problem using this mod.

When I use this mode in 'Universe mode', game crash during the 'show load' process (before the match card is output).

works fine for me

Hey man, huge fan of your work.

I'm currently installing the NXT 2.0 arena into the base NXT slot. The only thing I don't know how to do is edit the initposition file. I understand how to use HxD, I just don't know which line I'm looking for to make the edits provided in the install instructions.

Can you tell me what line I'm looking for in HxD when editing the NXT 2.0 initposition file? Thanks man

Apologies if this has been asked somewhere already, but would there be a way to add the thunderdome setup to a created arena? Like have it replace say wrestlemania X as one of the choosable base arenas?

3 hours ago, Dylan217 said:

Apologies if this has been asked somewhere already, but would there be a way to add the thunderdome setup to a created arena? Like have it replace say wrestlemania X as one of the choosable base arenas?

no

On 12/23/2021 at 2:54 PM, wishbone said:

Hey man, huge fan of your work.

I'm currently installing the NXT 2.0 arena into the base NXT slot. The only thing I don't know how to do is edit the initposition file. I understand how to use HxD, I just don't know which line I'm looking for to make the edits provided in the install instructions.

Can you tell me what line I'm looking for in HxD when editing the NXT 2.0 initposition file? Thanks man

you might want to contact the creator of that mod

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So quick question. I have an issue where the railing and crowd go all the way back to the entrances on my arenas after installing the late 90's eras pack. I noticed it on the Royal rumbles and In Your House PPV specifically. Haven't checked all of them yet. Is there a setting in one of the Misc arena files that I could change? I know it isn't right though judging by your videos and some of the crowd are glitching through the equipment boxes lol. Would it be a wrong crowd value?

4 minutes ago, Tomb_stone_23 said:

So quick question. I have an issue where the railing and crowd go all the way back to the entrances on my arenas after installing the late 90's eras pack. I noticed it on the Royal rumbles and In Your House PPV specifically. Haven't checked all of them yet. Is there a setting in one of the Misc arena files that I could change? I know it isn't right though judging by your videos and some of the crowd are glitching through the equipment boxes lol. Would it be a wrong crowd value?

fence and stadium

• Too Sweet 1

6 minutes ago, mattfick said:

fence and stadium

Awesome! Thank you! And I love your work by the way. All of you guys are some F***ing heroes!

Edited by Tomb_stone_23