1 minute ago, kanemaster said:

Heyyyyy mate..... amazing work as always..... how about taboo tuesday or judgement day arena maybe......

someone else is doing taboo tuesday i believe, and i have have a few judgement days in. the works

• Like 3

has anyone made accurate NXT arenas both the weekly show and the takeovers in which the crowd lights are dimmed like a proper wrestling show??

2 hours ago, jordi_wrestleside said:

has anyone made accurate NXT arenas both the weekly show and the takeovers in which the crowd lights are dimmed like a proper wrestling show??

i havnt seen one

• Like 1

9 hours ago, vinrich said:

Has anyone had an issue with the Thunder arena being combined with the Over the Limit arena?

make sure to follow the install instructions properly

4 hours ago, jordi_wrestleside said:

That's unfortunate, thank you though.

if you are on the 2km discord server, titavius put his WIP files for the current nxt arena, wouldnt take very much to finish it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mattfick said:

make sure to follow the install instructions properly

I was just going to re-name it... Over the Thunder Limit 😅

Edited by vinrich
  • Woo 1

Excellent job with these arenas. I have one problem though, I installed your recent survivor series, unforgiven, and vengeance mods with no problem working 100%. But when I try installing insurrection, everything goes well until I try to edit the misc04 in Wrestleminus. When I change the values and try to save it says "Unhandled exception has occurred, Destination array was not long enough. Check destIndex and length and the array's lower bounds". I went back and checked the misc01 thinking maybe I messed up there but the values are set correctly. Not sure what to do, any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

Ok I got it working. I made a backup misc04 before I started installing your mods, so I took the backup file modded each arena back into it, saved it, and dropped it into the PAC folder in the main directory and everything is working flawless now. Not sure why when I went to install insurrextion WrestleMinus wouldn't let me edit the misc04 anymore considering everything before it had no issues but I got it sorted out. Sorry for any confusion.

2 minutes ago, FergieCoyote said:

Ok I got it working. I made a backup misc04 before I started installing your mods, so I took the backup file modded each arena back into it, saved it, and dropped it into the PAC folder in the main directory and everything is working flawless now. Not sure why when I went to install insurrextion WrestleMinus wouldn't let me edit the misc04 anymore considering everything before it had no issues but I got it sorted out. Sorry for any confusion.

sometimes it just happens. happens to me sometimes. but usually a backup will take care of it.

1 minute ago, vinrich said:

Hey Matt so I went back to the Thunder files I downloaded and I'm not seeing instructions..

they are in a folder named "MISC FILES"

18 hours ago, mattfick said:

they are in a folder named "MISC FILES"

Perfect - I got it now (still learning) lol

So my issue now is that when I bring up misc 01 I don't see the Thunder arena, also when I go to misc 04 I get the unhandled exception has occurred.

Sorry for the hassle, I do my best to search for everything before bombarding anyone with questions. 😅