None of my 2K games will launch on steam

INexusJason

As i stated in the title, non of my WWE 2K titles are launching on steam, i'm not sure what the problem is, as i have tried every damn solution i could think of or find on the internet and not a single one of them has worked (e.g. 2k18/19/20). I do not have this issue with any other game i own on steam or any other pc platform. Was wondering if anyone has had this issue and been able to fix it?

I click play and then nothing appears.

Odd, I've never seen that happen before.

Did they work before? What did you do since then that could have caused it (installed new drivers, new hardware, software, a new installation of Windows, etc.)?

Perhaps some dependencies aren't installed correctly? If you reinstall one of the games on Steam it should reinstall them. Or perhaps some kind of security software you have installed is blocking them?

Try to update Windows, Steam, your drivers, etc.. to the latest version.

If all your 2k games are affected, perhaps it'd likely be a good idea to contact 2k and Steam customer support to see if they can help you.

Thanks for the advice. I've basically tried every conceivable solution such as updating the drivers, verifying the games, messing around with the firewall, you name it i've tried it, even reinstalled windows. I guess contacting 2k might be my last hope unfortunately. And yes they were working absolutely fine up until maybe 2 weeks ago. Every other game i own works besides the WWE games. I thought it might be cause of a new gpu driver or windows update but i backdated on both of those and still it won't work.