Realistic Ruthless Aggression Era Match Table?

WolfStrike150

Just wondering if anyone's found a good match table balance for Universe mode, specifically Ruthless Agression Era? I've modded in many ruthless aggression stars along with arenas. My universe mode isn't meant for a specific year as it's full of superstars from 2002-2006. I've fiddled with the Match table a little bit but it seems like some Match cards can be either way too bland or way too over the top. For example I have the more hardcore matches set for rivalries such as steel cage, table, ladder, etc., but it seems a little over the top for every Raw and Smackdown show to be cluttered with extreme Match types all the time for rivalries. Wish I could set Match types for individual divisions such as for the hardcore title only. I know I can change matches manually if I don't like them, but I like to see what the game generates for me rather than playing the GM position. Also do rivalries ever end on their own? I'm going months with the rivalries being the same. I honestly hope that 2k22 addresses universe mode and allows customization everywhere imaginable as well as a proper GM mode integrated into it.