Keith Lee GFX Problems! Help mee

skoch966

hi guys, I have recently started modding wwe2k19, I tried to do it with the model of keith lee, but I encountered problems installing the gfx. I downloaded the moves, and the various parts of the entrance and followed the procedure installation with custom charachter tool by inserting the BK2 files which in this case did not have a specific folder in the winrar archive. done the whole procedure, when I go on show the entrance of keith lee is not present, and the character is projected directly into the ring, while in the creation entry the movement appears but with the entry of stone cold steve austin and the various parts of the titantron missing . Can you tell me what I did wrong? and if possible link me some tutorials that explain how to insert the gfx containing only the BK2 files and how to import the wwe2k20 entries.

thank you very much to those who will answer, I have tried all possible methods but I can not solve.