WRESTLEMANIA 2000 v1 RELEASED

mattfick

6 hours ago, arhayes91 said:

Great arena, how did you get that belt?

create a championship

2 hours ago, christoph said:

Really cool arena! Wrestlemania 2000 doesn't get enough love, so thanks. What arena will this replace? 

i have it in the nxt '10 slot right now but i dont know where it will go once im done

This is killer man. I am so excited for this, I started watching WWF right before Royal Rumble 2000, so the run in to Wrestlemania 2000 is still such a golden period for me. I was at that age where everything was real. The raw hatred of DX for always cheating, the need to see either Cactus or The Rock get one over them and take the belt.

Thank you for bringing such a great arena to life.

1 hour ago, Gretsch-UK said:

This is killer man. I am so excited for this, I started watching WWF right before Royal Rumble 2000, so the run in to Wrestlemania 2000 is still such a golden period for me. I was at that age where everything was real. The raw hatred of DX for always cheating, the need to see either Cactus or The Rock get one over them and take the belt.

Thank you for bringing such a great arena to life.

to be honest, i just thought this was different, and it seemed like an "easier" approach to porting the 2k14 wrestlemania arenas but thanks, still quite a bit of work to do as i stated in the original post, but im having fun with this one

updated video in main post, got the main tron to work.

having issues splitting the uv for the minitrons since they are one object. 

fixed the textures on the stage trusses.

updated the stadium (before it it was people only, no other objs)

still working on the show gfx

Edited by mattfick
  • Like 2

so i messed with the minitrons, not sure if i will use them as it seems the minitron videos are split in 2, it doesnt look right. i have edited the uvs to stretch out over the entire screen, and normal display and im not feeling either of them

G4p10lx.png

qkc0Mlm.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bears831 said:

good arena bro love this. I wish someone would also bring back WrestleMania 18 arena. im waiting ages for wm 18

dude wm 18 is going to be tough, eventually i want to do it, but the entire stage needs to be remade unfortunately, this one wasnt TOO crazy because it was really only one set piece had to be remade

On 11/7/2020 at 7:25 PM, bears831 said:

its all good bro didnt know it would be that crazy to remake. im also waiting on a raw 2001 arena with the minitron from the wcw/ecw aliance era. i miss those days lol

someone made that already. its on 2km

Edited by mattfick

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, arhayes91 said:

Did you upload it to community creations? for some reason I can't make belts on my game, the belt stays blank no matter what I add or change 

i just uploaded it to CC.  search for    THE510MADMAN

• Like 1