Universe Mode

KJ SimsJr

7 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Thanks, no worries, I just reinstalled Steam already and the 2k19, my pc is fresh now. :)

Personally I only use WrestleMINUS, HxD, PacEditor, and CCT and DataEditor. But WrestleMINUS works alone if I'm not mistaken.
You just have to show him the path where your 2k19 .exe is when you fetch it and that's it, just like DataEditor.
To make the best use of WrestleMINUS, just make a copy of your file, for example here the two "misc_start and arena", in another folder elsewhere, which I would name "modded files".

Once WrestleMINUS is open, just drag one of them into it. It will open it for you. You can modify the lines you want, and don't forget to save before leaving. You should have the option that appears at the top next to the "search" tab.

If you need help don't hesitate.

Dude, thank you so much i will try this right now! Thank you for the early replies and i really wish you a very good day!!

One more thing, after i edit those files that i copied, should i copy them back to the 2k folder or what?

Edited by Sam345

10 hours ago, Sam345 said:

Dude, thank you so much i will try this right now! Thank you for the early replies and i really wish you a very good day!!

One more thing, after i edit those files that i copied, should i copy them back to the 2k folder or what?

Hey,

Yes. You have to copy and paste it in the right place in the game, to replace the original. Delete the chunck.arc, and regenerate the chunck with CCT. And launch the game.

You will also find a .bak file below the file you edited. You can delete this one, and never take into account the .bak.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hey,

Yes. You have to copy and paste it in the right place in the game, to replace the original. Delete the chunck.arc, and regenerate the chunck with CCT. And launch the game.

You will also find a .bak file below the file you edited. You can delete this one, and never take into account the .bak.

i will try this now and thanks so much! have a good dayy

Edit: Hi Ben! So it worked very well and i was able to make the necessary changes! But when a supertar enters my modded arena by REVONIKO ( Raw 2021 v1.0) it's just a black video but the lights work, do you know the fix to this? And i'm sorry for all the questions...

Edited by Sam345
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Sam345 said:

Edit: Hi Ben! So it worked very well and i was able to make the necessary changes! But when a supertar enters my modded arena by REVONIKO ( Raw 2021 v1.0) it's just a black video but the lights work, do you know the fix to this? And i'm sorry for all the questions...

Yes, you have to change the number assigned to the titantrons in the misc_start > trons by unlocking it. I don't have the file in front of me, but change the number to the one of an arena where the titantron works. I don't know if it's -1 or 0 or 1 in terms of value.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Yes, you have to change the number assigned to the titantrons in the misc_start > trons by unlocking it. I don't have the file in front of me, but change the number to the one of an arena where the titantron works. I don't know if it's -1 or 0 or 1 in terms of value.

salut Ben!

So i just tried what you said and all the values for titantrons in every arena were -1 which is allegedly the right value, so when i played a diffrenet ingame arena (205Live) the titantrons don't work

it's broken for every arena...

17 minutes ago, Sam345 said:

salut Ben!

So i just tried what you said and all the values for titantrons in every arena were -1 which is allegedly the right value, so when i played a diffrenet ingame arena (205Live) the titantrons don't work

it's broken for every arena...

The titantrons in the video file are still there, all three formats?

Are the movesets of the characters you used updated?

The CCT titantronfix is installed?

Did you try with a classic character that you would not have modded like Greg Valentine, or another original one?

Edited by BlackBen83

59 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

The titantrons in the video file are still there, all three formats?

Are the movesets of the characters you used updated?

The CCT titantronfix is installed?

Did you try with a classic character that you would not have modded like Greg Valentine, or another original one?

Bonjour Ben,

i have to mention that the titantron file is missing and idk why, in 2k20 i used to have it in the movies file. But now it's totally gone i thought 2k19 doesn't have that file!

Can you tell me how to get it back? or where?

Also worth mentioning is that the titantron fix is installed and no even the usual stars don't work and i have not updated any movesets other than my personal created character. 

Edited by Sam345

19 minutes ago, Sam345 said:

Bonjour Ben,

i have to mention that the titantron file is missing and idk why, in 2k20 i used to have it in the movies file. But now it's totally gone i thought 2k19 doesn't have that file!

Can you tell me how to get it back? or where?

Also worth mentioning is that the titantron fix is installed and no even the usual stars don't work and i have not updated any movesets other than my personal created character. 

If you are on 2k19, the best way to recover corrupted game files is to go for file recovery via Steam. Click on properties on Steam and check the integrity of the files.

So you'ven't no more the movies file in the 2k19 main folder?

Edited by BlackBen83

39 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

If you are on 2k19, the best way to recover corrupted game files is to go for file recovery via Steam. Click on properties on Steam and check the integrity of the files.

So you'ven't no more the movies file in the 2k19 main folder?

Ben, 

stupid me created the missing file and named it "titantron" and added Roman Reigns GFX and guess what the game lags so much and the problem is not fixed still. i deleted the titantron file and it still lags :( ( it was super fast before i did this stupid thing)

edit: lmao no, it wasn't slow i just forgot  to plug the charger in cuz without charger every game is slow in my computer

To make sure the "titantron file" in movies was really missing, i created an entrance in the game and went to titantrons and every superstar i click on has an empty transparent  titantron where i can see behind the screen.

ps. when i first installed the game i played a match and the titantrons were working fine but after i downloaded the Raw arena they were gone!

Edited by Sam345

6 minutes ago, Sam345 said:

Ben, 

stupid me created the missing file and named it "titantron" and added Roman Reigns GFX and guess what the game lags so much and the problem is not fixed still. i deleted the titantron file and it still lags :( ( it was super fast before i did this stupid thing)

To make sure the "titantron file" in movies was really missing, i created an entrance in the game and went to titantrons and every superstar i click on has an empty transparent  titantron where i can see behind the screen.

ps. when i first installed the game i played a match and the titantrons were working fine but after i downloaded the Raw arena they were gone!

Check the integrity of your files via Steam, I can only see this as a way to clean up any corrupted files.

Once this is done, try again. If it still doesn't work, uninstall, and reinstall the game clean (you'll have to put back the mods and everything else).

1 - Just try a match with the current game (without mod)

2 - If the 1 works : try to put a mod without updating the arenas first. And try it in game.

3 - If the 2 works : Then if it works well, install both packs (ARENAS 2k15/2k18 and WWE 2K19 UNPACKED ARENA GRAPHICS MOD)

After all operation (the 2 and the 3) delete the chunck.arc and regenerate the chunck with CCT, and launch the game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Check the integrity of your files via Steam, I can only see this as a way to clean up any corrupted files.

Once this is done, try again. If it still doesn't work, uninstall, and reinstall the game clean (you'll have to put back the mods and everything else).

1 - Just try a match with the current game (without mod)

2 - If the 1 works : try to put a mod without updating the arenas first. And try it in game.

3 - If the 2 works : Then if it works well, install both packs (ARENAS 2k15/2k18 and WWE 2K19 UNPACKED ARENA GRAPHICS MOD)

After all operation (the 2 and the 3) delete the chunck.arc and regenerate the chunck with CCT, and launch the game.

so Ben, can you explain what is the UNPACKED ARENA GRAPHICS MOD cuz i never downloaded it before...

the game is fast now but the problem is the missing titantro file, i'm thinking about downloading that file from somewhere or if i dont find it i'm jiust gonna re-install the game.

Quick question, can you send me that file from your game or direct me somewhere? or there is no way the file will work cuz the game will not be able to recognise it? 

ME NOOB.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sam345 said:

so Ben, can you explain what is the UNPACKED ARENA GRAPHICS MOD cuz i never downloaded it before...

the game is fast now but the problem is the missing titantro file, i'm thinking about downloading that file from somewhere or if i dont find it i'm jiust gonna re-install the game.

Quick question, can you send me that file from your game or direct me somewhere? or there is no way the file will work cuz the game will not be able to recognise it? 

ME NOOB.

I just sent you a private message

Edited by BlackBen83