PS4 modding - WWE 2k19 memory editor tool

tekken57

I have found a way to mod the ps4 version of WWE 2k19. Here's a video demonstrating the mods:

Disclaimer: I do not support or condone piracy in any shape or form. I purchased and own WWE 2k19 on Steam and on the PS4. Please do not ask me to supply you with copyrighted files or game assets. All copyrights belong to their respective owners.

This trainer is based on Skiffaw's PS4 Memory Editor & ELF Loader (Matrix on Twitter) tool which I extended with functions for WWE 2k19.

The trainer only works with firmware up to 5.05 and is for the CUSA12320 version of the game.

Download: ps4_memory_editor_wwe_2k19.rar (86 KB)

Usage

On your PS4 Load HEN

On your PS4 Load Bin Loader

Enter PS4 IP into the PS4 Memory Editor tool and select firmware version (5.05)

Send Payload to PS4 webkit

Start WWE 2k19 and get to the title screen where the different match types are displayed (one on one, two on two, etc).

In the tool click on Update Processes and select the game process (in this case Eboot.bin).

Click on Select process

Dumping Wrestler Info and Movesets

To dump the wrestler info and movesets do the following:

Wrestler info:

Enter the value of 0x3DCCCA0 into the address text box in both the Memory editor and Memory viewer areas

Enter the value of 0x30544 into the length text box in both the Memory editor and Memory viewer areas

Click on Peek to view the moveset data in the Hex viewer, click on dump memory to save the wrestler info file. Save the wrestler info as wrestler_info_dump.save

Universe mode wrestler info, movesets and team info:

Follow the same process as with wrestler info, but use the following values:

File - Address - Length - Filename

Wrestler info universe 1 - 0x431F298  - 0x30544 - wrestler_info_dump.save.uni1

Wrestler info universe 2 - 0x4509C60 - 0x30544 - wrestler_info_dump.save.uni2

Wrestler info universe 3 - 0x46F4628 - 0x30544 - wrestler_info_dump.save.uni3

Movesets - 0x3C46328 - 0x159E48 - movesets_dump.save

Movesets universe 1 - 0x43A4100 - 0x159E48 - movesets_dump.save.uni1

Movesets universe 2 - 0x458EAC8 - 0x159E48 - movesets_dump.save.uni2

Movesets universe 3 - 0x4779490 - 0x159E48 - movesets_dump.save.uni3

Teams - 0x3DFDB88 - 0xABE0 - teams_dump.save

Editing the Wrestler Info and Movesets

If you wish to make changes to the universe mode wrestler info and movesets, ensure that you have created three universes in the game and also ensure that you have the Save to Universe button checked in the tool.

The wrestler info / moveset files you dumped in the previous section can be edited with any of the save editing tools for the steam version of the game.

Ensure that the tool is connected to the console

Start WWE 2k19 and get to the title screen where the different match types are displayed (one on one, two on two, etc).

After making your changes to you save files, load your wrestler info / moveset file using the Load Wrestler Info or Load Moveset buttons. The buttons will automatically populate the Address and Length fields for you.

Click on the Poke button to save your changes to the game memory.

Do something in the game to trigger a save. I usually go into My WWE and edit one of the wrestlers setting the value to boo or cheer and then save all changes.

Unlimited Money

Ensure that the tool is connected to the console

Start WWE 2k19 and get to the title screen where the different match types are displayed.

Click on the Unlimited money button in the tool and then click Poke to save your changes to the game memory.

Do something in the game to trigger a save.

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1

@tekken57 Hey bro I noticed you mentioned  Modding the PS4 version of WWE2K19,  I figured out a way to Mod the PS4 Version of WWE2K20 The day before yesterday. It's not the same Process you mentioned Here but a little  more difficult to Do or explain in detail, So far I have been able to Import CH PACS, Arena,s aren't Possible to Import or Mod in to the Game at the Moment, it is possible to Import Titantron,s and Stage Tron,s but they don't show Anything I'm trying to solve That problem right now, Textures can be extracted from Various Models for Example The Fiend The Undertaker  John Cena Shawn Michael,s etc. Injecting  Textures in PAC Files also does work as well There's still more for me to Test and Checkout Though.

• Like 2

On 10/21/2020 at 11:47 AM, GamingNinja86 said:

@tekken57 Hey bro I noticed you mentioned  Modding the PS4 version of WWE2K19,  I figured out a way to Mod the PS4 Version of WWE2K20 The day before yesterday. It's not the same Process you mentioned Here but a little  more difficult to Do or explain in detail, So far I have been able to Import CH PACS, Arena,s aren't Possible to Import or Mod in to the Game at the Moment, it is possible to Import Titantron,s and Stage Tron,s but they don't show Anything I'm trying to solve That problem right now, Textures can be extracted from Various Models for Example The Fiend The Undertaker  John Cena Shawn Michael,s etc. Injecting  Textures in PAC Files also does work as well There's still more for me to Test and Checkout Though.

What do you mean when you say you are able to import ch.pac files into the 2k20 version of ps4?  On PC version there are no ch pac files at all. Would be huge news if there are still ch pac files in 2k20 on PS4.

@kim666 Sorry to confuse you, I'm referring to CH Pac Files, on the PS4 I know the PC Version of WWE 2K20 doesn't have Ch Pac Files, because I own a copy of it on PS4 and PC However I was able to Mod Pac Files on to the PS4  For example I could Import one of Azn,s Shawn Michael's "Mods" From 2K18 if I'm not mistaken, tanned skin is still a minor Problem in Game as it is on PC, How i came to discover that and figure it out is a rather long thing to explain in Detail so I'm not explaining that right now, also there's more for me to Figure out and test in Game before i can give you A Good explanation of it and More details as I Discover them.

14 hours ago, UndertakerWLF said:

Good work!

Now I just need to wait it out until hopefully the 'Day 0' jailbreak is available on the PS4 so I can mod mine. Yet again you have broken another boundary!

Good to see you around! Hopefully you'll get into modding the ps4 version. 

10 hours ago, kim666 said:

What do you mean when you say you are able to import ch.pac files into the 2k20 version of ps4?  On PC version there are no ch pac files at all. Would be huge news if there are still ch pac files in 2k20 on PS4.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't own 2k20 on the ps4 am I'm not buying the game as it's severely broken, so I can't confirm this. 

• Like 1

@ItzTheRampage I'm currently making a Tool for WWE2K20 on PS4 it's a W.I.P  currently but I have gotten Very Good Results from it, from what I have tested it will take me some time to Complete it but I will keep you posted when I do Finish it I will post it.

On 10/23/2020 at 9:14 AM, ItzTheRampage said:

I looked at the 2k20 stuff on ps4. Its identical to the PC version which is Cak files. No dice in modding 2k20 on ps4 yet. Have to wait for the tools to be made

On 10/23/2020 at 10:09 AM, GamingNinja86 said:

@ItzTheRampage I'm currently making a Tool for WWE2K20 on PS4 it's a W.I.P  currently but I have gotten Very Good Results from it, from what I have tested it will take me some time to Complete it but I will keep you posted when I do Finish it I will post it.

I assumed as much. The files are obsfucated on the steam version and the model format is completely different. 

• Yes! 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello tekken57, since I only own the ps4 version and not the steam version, which save editing tool can I use to edit my dumped data that does not require that you have the steam version?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2021 at 10:19 PM, waleed619 said:

Hello tekken57, since I only own the ps4 version and not the steam version, which save editing tool can I use to edit my dumped data that does not require that you have the steam version?

Tutorial 

• Woo 1

On 5/23/2021 at 8:38 AM, waleed619 said:

Thanks for showing ps4 some love! Do you happen to have any tutorials about changing arenas and renders? 

Yeah here is my Discord id and tag contact me

TONY BLAIR#8458 I have tutorial for render and arena

• Woo 1