Custom Arena Entrance Help???

Ape101091

Looking for some help and can’t find an answer anywhere. 

I’ve got an entrance assigned to a CAW tag team as Generic Tag 7 (the entrance with the Van) but for some reason it doesn’t work in certain arenas. Anyone know a work around for this? 

• Like 1

Hi,

The reason the entrance doesn't load in certain arenas is due to the stage geometry for those arenas not having space for the van. What the developers did is place data in one of the games files which will swap generic tag entrance 7 with generic tag entrance 3 in those arenas.

I'm assuming here you are playing on a PS4 console. This data can only be modified on the PC version by editing the data file which handles the assignment . Nothing can be done in game so its not possible to modify it on the PS4.

On 10/20/2020 at 1:05 PM, Ape101091 said:

Looking for some help and can’t find an answer anywhere. 

I’ve got an entrance assigned to a CAW tag team as Generic Tag 7 (the entrance with the Van) but for some reason it doesn’t work in certain arenas. Anyone know a work around for this? 

• Too Sweet 1

Thanks for the answer! I guessed that it had something to do with the area of the arena not being large enough.

Yes I am playing on console unfortunately. I'm assuming that if you made a custom arena with the correct layout it would work? Or is it broken in all custom arenas? Again thanks for the response

• Like 1