Problem with custom titantron

TheoGR

Hey guys. I am trying to make Sheamus a singles competitor. I deleted "The Bar" ingame and now I am trying to use a custom titantron for him. First of all I tried to use a render through CCT but it doesnt work for some reason...

Anyway, I made a custom video for him (i have made a lot of other wrestlers and it worked) but the problem is that if you go to the "Entrance" category there is no "Sheamus" titantron for him and he still uses the bar's.

Then I tried using Data Editor, used his id (279) for everything but now there is a black image were his titantron is supposed to be. Also his moveset is all wrong now, he doesnt even have brogue kick.

Can someone help?

By the way, since I already have this topic... Lets say I want to make a custom titantron for Keith Lee. I see his id is 925 but there is no option to select his entrance ingame. I can select him in Data Editor but I dont see it in game, just like Sheamus before.

Is it not possible to add a titantron for a custom superstar?

Are you trying to add a custom video file into the game to a specific superstar or are you trying to create a titantron in-game and add it to a created superstar you have created yourself? Or have you installed a mod-character through CCT that you want to install a custom titantron to?