Begging for Belt Help....I'll freaking pay you!!

denbigh7

I'm begging for some assistance in modding some title belt textures for 2K14!

For the past month, I've been tweaking Wrestling Legends to suit my 80's wrestling fix, adding lots of classic UWF/Mid-South and AWA mods. With the very gracious assistance of Red Rooster (and tons of time pouring over old tutorials) I've been able to: add mods, add renders, edit string names, edit arenas, edit match screens, edit thumbnails, edit logos.....basically everything that I want to do with the exception of editing belts. (I list those above things not because I'm good at them, but because I really am trying to figure things out on my own and put the work in.)

But editing belts has me desperately stuck. There are hardly any old tutorials (at least none that I could find) on how to edit belts. As you can see from my pics below, I'm not doing that great. But even beyond my poor photoshop skills, I can't even get these into the game. I would be eternally grateful if anyone knows the answer to these questions:

1. Do I have to edit the "normal" file as well? (What the heck even is the "normal" file? Looks like something under a black light)

2. What format do I save the DDS belt textures as? (4bpp, 1 bit alpha? no alpha? interpolated alpha?)

3. After injecting this belt into X-Packer, do I have to update the non-wrestler arc file? I've tried injecting one of these crappy textures below just to see if they would work. For some reason, my edited belt is .03mb larger than the original. If it were smaller, I could pad the zeros in HxD to make it the same size. But since it's bigger, I'm at a loss. Is the file being larger causing a problem? (By the way, I've tried updating the arc after injecting one of these belts. The game loaded fine, but the title match featuring the belt never did...just kept circling.)

4. If anyone would be willing to edit some belts for me (about 7 in all), I'd be more than happy to pay you for your time. DM me if interested. 

Thank you for any help!!

t9IN4HIa_o.png

zJUi1Ocj_o.png

Edited by denbigh7
Update