WWF LEGENDS *Outlaw Ron Bass*--*Rockers*--*Vince*--*Macho Man*--*Ronnie Garvin 3 Pack*--*Repo Man 91 92 93*--*Conquistadors*--*Killer Bees*--*Alliance vs Mercenaries*--*Bolsheviks*--*Machines*--*Tim White*--*Knuckleball*--*Danny Davis*

matt2282p

Cowboy Bob Orton Jr. Released.   Thanks @OldSchoolCool84

unknown.png

https://mega.nz/folder/wvggCKzS#SiGVQxKzBWfk0ZYDEgjl6g

If anyone has pofos and movesets for any of my mods send me a dm or a discord message (not a comment)  I'll try to collect them to make it easier for everyone.  Thanks 

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 21
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 3
  • Woo 5

• matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS --*Cowboy Bob Orton*--*Mr. Wallstreet*--*Godwinns*--*Volkoff*--*El Matador*--*Repo Man*--*Flair*--*Duggan*--*Power & Glory*--*Snake Bite Challenge*--*IRS*--*Skinner*--*Undertaker*--*Hillbilly Jim*--*Vinny Mac*--*Rick Martel *--*Slaughter*
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS --*Virgil*--*Bob Orton*--*Mr. Wallstreet*--*Godwinns*--*Volkoff*--*El Matador*--*Repo Man*--*Flair*--*Duggan*--*Power & Glory*--*Snake Bite Challenge*--*IRS*--*Skinner*--*Undertaker*--*Hillbilly Jim*--*Vinny Mac*--*Rick Martel *--*Slaughter*
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS --*Macho King WM6 and WM7*--*Virgil*--*Bob Orton*--*Mr. Wallstreet*--*Godwinns*--*Volkoff*--*El Matador*--*Repo Man*--*Flair*--*Duggan*--*Power & Glory*--*Snake Bite Challenge*--*IRS*--*Hillbilly Jim*--*Vinny Mac*--*Rick Martel *--*Slaughter*

I am a longtime wrestling fan and I remember fondly on the good old days of the 70s and 80s and eaven early 90s when the BIG BOYS would play none of this crap where 160 pound men like danial bryan and kenny omega do jumping jacks and flips I miss the REAL wrestling eara where we had guys like THE IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN and MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE and the rest of the crew together putting on ass kickin clinics day in and day out not a fan of the product now a days but the mods you make are PERFECT and make me think back to the better days when wrestling KICKED ASS

YOU my friend are amazing and I had to do this account to give you props if ever you r feeling down or you have self doubt i want you to know matt2282p that YOU ARE THE MAN MR MATT!!!!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! Keep up the KICK ASS work and THANK YOU for bringing back time when PRO WRESTLING wasn't a thing to be a shamed of

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Corny 2
  • Woo 1

• matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS --*Hardy Debut*--*Macho King WM6 and WM7*--*Virgil*--*Bob Orton*--*Mr. Wallstreet*--*Godwinns*--*Volkoff*--*El Matador*--*Repo Man*--*Flair*--*Duggan*--*Power & Glory*--*IRS*--*Hillbilly Jim*--*Vinny Mac*--*Rick Martel *--*Slaughter*
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS --*R.I.P. Paul Orndorff*--*Hardy Debut*--*Macho King*--*Virgil*--*Bob Orton*--*Mr. Wallstreet*--*Godwinns*--*Volkoff*--*El Matador*--*Repo Man*--*Flair*--*Duggan*--*--*IRS*--*Hillbilly Jim*--*Vinny Mac*--*Rick Martel *--*Slaughter*

Double J wip.   Here i will posting my progress on the JJ pack.  it might be 10 attires right now its 6.   it will be released on September 15th in case youre wondering.   I will be updating this post as i make more attires.   I also make other mods too so if i post something else in the meantime.  dont worry.  i didnt forget.    Thanks your your patience.  

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 31
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 8

• matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS --*Double J WIP*--*R.I.P. Paul Orndorff*--*Hardy Debut*--*Macho King*--*Virgil*--*Bob Orton*--*Mr. Wallstreet*--*Godwinns*--*Volkoff*--*El Matador*--*Repo Man*--*Flair*--*Duggan*--*IRS*--*Hillbilly Jim*--*Vinny Mac*--*Rick Martel*
  • 2 weeks later...
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS --*HBK RR93*--*Double J WIP*--*Orndorff*--*Hardy Debut*--*Macho King*--*Virgil*--*Bob Orton*--*Mr. Wallstreet*--*Godwinns*--*Volkoff*--*El Matador*--*Repo Man*--*Flair*--*Duggan*--*IRS*--*Hillbilly Jim*--*Vinny Mac*--*Rick Martel*

lads no doxxing please, while I'm glad it was taken down asap you can't do that in future if there's ANY issues please report it to admins/staff

• Like 5

Ted Dibiase summer slam 92 WIP  (Work in Progress)

unknown.png

@jbswwf   The Jeff Jarret mod will be maybe a 10 pack. You can check that post and i updated it with progress for you so you can see how far along it has come.    but im also making other mods as well.  Im on attire 6 out of 10.  it will be finished on September 15th.    I appreciate any further concerns to be directed to the DM or discord to keep this thread neat and easy to find mods.   Thanks in advance.

@Patrick0mega  no unfortunately i dont have any hidden mods available that arent found on the page.   Sorry.

Edit:  Today is August 9th so i released it.  if you look a couple posts lower than this one you should be able to find it.   Thanks

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 14
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 5

• matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS --*DiBiase S Slam92 wip*--*HBK RR93*--*Orndorff*--*Hardy Debut*--*Macho King*--*Virgil*--*Bob Orton*--*Mr. Wallstreet*--*Godwinns*--*Volkoff*--*El Matador*--*Repo Man*--*Flair*--*Duggan*--*IRS*--*Vinny Mac*--*Rick Martel*
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS --*WCW MegaPower Macho*--*DiBiase S Slam92 wip*--*HBK RR93*--*Orndorff*--*Hardy Debut*--*Macho King*--*Virgil*--*Bob Orton*--*Mr. Wallstreet*--*Godwinns*--*Volkoff*--*El Matador*--*Repo Man*--*Flair*--*Duggan*--*IRS*--*Vinny Mac*
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS --*Narcissist*--*WCW MegaPower Macho*--*HBK RR93*--*Orndorff*--*Hardy Debut*--*Macho King*--*Virgil*--*Bob Orton*--*Mr. Wallstreet*--*Godwinns*--*Volkoff*--*El Matador*--*Repo Man*--*Flair*--*Duggan*--*IRS*--*Vinny Mac*
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS --*DiBiase*--*Narcissist*--*WCW MegaPower Macho*--*HBK RR93*--*Orndorff*--*Hardy Debut*--*Macho King*--*Virgil*--*Bob Orton*--*Mr. Wallstreet*--*Godwinns*--*Volkoff*--*El Matador*--*Repo Man*--*Flair*--*Duggan*--*IRS*
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS --*Money Inc*--*Narcissist*--*WCW MegaPower Macho*--*HBK RR93*--*Orndorff*--*Hardy Debut*--*Macho King*--*Virgil*--*Bob Orton*--*Mr. Wallstreet*--*Godwinns*--*Volkoff*--*El Matador*--*Repo Man*--*Flair*--*Duggan*

JJ  Early Attire WIP   found a pic on google for this one, if anyone knows what match he wore this in or have a video link let me know in DMs please.   Thanks. 

unknown.png

• Like 13
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 1

• matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS --*JJ wip*--*Money Inc*--*Narcissist*--*WCW MegaPower Macho*--*HBK RR93*--*Orndorff*--*Hardy Debut*--*Macho King*--*Virgil*--*Bob Orton*--*Mr. Wallstreet*--*Godwinns*--*Volkoff*--*El Matador*--*Repo Man*--*Flair*--*Duggan*
  • 2 weeks later...
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS --*Paul Roma*--*JJ wip*--*Money Inc*--*Narcissist*--*WCW MegaPower Macho*--*HBK RR93*--*Orndorff*--*Hardy Debut*--*Macho King*--*Virgil*--*Bob Orton*--*Mr. Wallstreet*--*Godwinns*--*Volkoff*--*El Matador*--*Flair*--*Duggan*
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS --*Warrior Series 90 Promo*--*Paul Roma*--*JJ wip*--*Money Inc*--*Narcissist*--*WCW MegaPower Macho*--*HBK RR93*--*Orndorff*--*Hardy Debut*--*Macho King*--*Virgil*--*Bob Orton*--*Mr. Wallstreet*--*Godwinns*--*Volkoff*
On 9/2/2021 at 3:28 PM, matt2282p said:

In an attempt to facilitate the overwhelming requests for work, I established a patreon.  I can prioritize those first then get to whoever else.  Early WIP previews will be there as well.  thanks.  patreon.com/matt2282p

Just joined! Happy to help support

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

• matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS --*Double J Released*--*Warrior*--*Paul Roma*--*Money Inc*--*Narcissist*--*WCW MegaPower Macho*--*HBK RR93*--*Orndorff*--*Hardy Debut*--*Macho King*--*Virgil*--*Bob Orton*--*Mr. Wallstreet*--*Godwinns*--*Volkoff*
On 6/10/2021 at 1:36 AM, matt2282p said:

Brilliant! Flair from 1992-3 brings back some amazing memories! Loving the hair!

PS: Apologies... I've just seen your notice about not posting on your page. 

Edited by AttackEyebrows2K21
Added Apology for missed notice.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

• matt2282p changed the title to WWF LEGENDS --*Macho King Pack wip*--*Double J Released*--*Warrior*--*Paul Roma*--*Money Inc*--*Narcissist*--*HBK RR93*--*Orndorff*--*Hardy Debut*--*Macho King*--*Virgil*--*Bob Orton*--*Mr. Wallstreet*--*Godwinns*--*Volkoff*